Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Microbiology course! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study Microbiology and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Microbiology online training course.
The Microbiology online training course is accredited by the CPD and provides 10 CPD points. Students can expect to complete this Microbiology course in around 3 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Microbiology course.
The Microbiology course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Microbiology course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Microbiology course.
With this comprehensive Microbiology, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. Microbiology Course provides an in-depth learning experience that you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The Microbiology course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling in the Microbiology Course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the microbiology program.
Key Topics to Be Covered In This Microbiology Course
- Microbiology in healthcare
- Bacteriology and virology
- Parasites and fungi
- Antibiotics and anti-fungal medicines
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Learning Outcomes Of This Microbiology Course
- Understand the importance of microbiology in healthcare
- Understand the roles of a microbiology technician
- Gain in-depth knowledge of disease-causing parasites
- Learn about bacteria and different kinds of DNA viruses
- Understand the role of the immune system against virus, bacteria, and fungi
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of antibiotics and anti-fungal medicines
- Learn about sexually transmitted diseases and how to diagnose as well as prevent them
- 2: Microbiology 02: Bacteriology 18:17
- 3: Microbiology 03: Viruses 11:20
- 4: Microbiology 04: DNA Viruses 14:11
- 5: Microbiology 05: Positive-Strand RNA Viruses 12:05
- 6: Microbiology 06: Negative-Strand RNA Viruses 09:38
- 7: Microbiology 07: Parasites 09:08
- 8: Microbiology 08: Fungi 08:17
- 9: Microbiology 09: Antifungal Medicines 10:23
- 10: Microbiology 10: Immunology 18:34
- 11: Microbiology 11: Antibiotics 10:45
- 12: Microbiology 12: Sexually Transmitted Diseases 11:41
This Microbiology course is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Microbiology course is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the accredited proficiency that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Microbiology course Today!
Skills You Will Gain From This Microbiology course
- Disease diagnosis
- Microbiology specimen analysis
- In-depth knowledge of disease-causing agents
Course Curriculum Of This Microbiology course:
Microbiology 01: Introduction to Microbiology
- What is microbiology?
- Why is microbiology important?
- The Pathogenic Ecology of Microbes
- Germ Theory Definition
- Who Proposed the Germ Theory of Disease
- The Experiments of Louis Pasteur
- Robert Koch
- Limitations of Koch’s Postulates
Microbiology 02: Bacteriology
- Introduction to Bacteriology
- General Bacteriology
- Cell Structure of Bacteria
- Cell Envelope
- Cytoplasmic Membrane
- Cell Wall
- Capsule and Glycocalyx
- Capsule Stain
Microbiology 03: Viruses
- Discovery and Detection of Viruses
- Host Range
Microbiology 04: DNA Viruses
- Plant DNA Viruses
- Single-Stranded DNA Viruses
- Double-Stranded DNA Viruses
Microbiology 05: Positive-Strand RNA Viruses
- Positive-Strand RNA Viruses of Animals
- Virus Attachment and Genome Entry
- Viral Replication and Gene Expression
- Viral Exit
Microbiology 06: Negative-Strand RNA Viruses
- Negative-Strand RNA Viruses of Animals
- Attachment and Entry to the Host Cell
- Replicative Cycle of Influenza A
Microbiology 07: Parasites
- Protozoal and Parasitic Diseases
Microbiology 08: Fungi
- Structure and Physiology of Fungi
- Fungal and Parasitic Skin Diseases
Microbiology 09: Antifungal Medicines
- Infections Antifungals Can Treat
- Types of Antifungal Medicines
- How Antifungal Medicines Work
- Pharmacology of Antifungal Drugs
- Adverse Effects
Microbiology 10: Immunology
- Basic Concepts in Immunology
- Cells of the Immune System
- Lymphatic System
- Types of Immunity
- Active Immunity
- Innate Immunity - “First” Immune Defence
- Adaptive Immunity - “Second” Immune Defence
- Adaptive Immunity - Cell-Mediated Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity - Humoral Immunity
- T cell-dependent antigens
- Classes of Antibodies
- Antibody Function
Microbiology 11: Antibiotics
- What Are Antibiotics and How Do They Work?
- Antibiotics: Function and Bacterial Interaction
- Antibiotic Resistance
- What Antibiotics Can and Can’t Do
- Side Effects
Microbiology 12: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Viral, Bacterial, Fungal & Protozoan STDs
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Granuloma Inguinal
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Microbiology Course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Microbiology Diploma Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Microbiology Diploma program. This Microbiology Diploma will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Microbiology Diploma. There are no prerequisites for enrollment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Microbiology program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Microbiology course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. This Microbiology Diploma allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After successfully completing this Microbiology Diploma - CPD Accredited, you will have gained all the necessary skills to take your first step in the relevant job sector. Moreover, if you’re already working in the aforementioned sector, you will have opportunities for potential promotion, revised job role or supervisory/managerial responsibilities according to your expertise.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.