Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal of 6 premium courses for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Merchandising Diploma bundle includes 1 best-selling course endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with 5 additional IAO-accredited courses, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Merchandising Diploma bundle.
This Merchandising Diploma bundle package includes:
- Merchandising with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Business Productivity Training
- Operations Management
- Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
- Rapid Business Improvement
- Consumer Rights Awareness
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Merchandising Diploma bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Merchandising Diploma bundle.
This premium online course titled Merchandising Diploma bundle ensures your professional development with endorsement from Quality Licence Scheme and also IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Merchandising Diploma bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Merchandising Diploma bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Merchandising Diploma Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Merchandising Diploma bundle
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Merchandising Diploma bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Merchandising Diploma bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Merchandising Diploma bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Merchandising Diploma bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Merchandising:
Merchandising - Module 01
- What is Merchandising?
- Types of Merchandising
- Factors Influencing Merchandising
- Functions of a Merchandising Manager
- Career as a Merchandiser
- What Qualifications Do You Need?
- What does It take?
- What You'll do?
- Career Path and Progression
Merchandising - Module 02
- Product Management
- Aspects of Product Planning
- Brand Management in Retailing
- Principles of Brand Management
- Types of Brands
Merchandising - Module 03
- Merchandise Management
- Merchandise Planning
- Merchandise buying
- Vendor Relations
- Merchandise Performance
- Performance Goals
- Supply Chain Management
- Order Processing and Fulfilment
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Customer Transactions and Customer Service
Merchandising - Module 04
Inventory Management and Analysis
- Inventory Management Concept
- Using Inventory Analysis to Improve Business Operations
- Benefits of Inventory Analysis
- How Do You Analyse Inventory?
- Key Metrics to Measure Inventory Efficiency
- Average Inventory
- Inventory Turnover
- Rate of Return
- Example of FIFO and LIFO
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
Merchandising - Module 05
- Elements of Merchandising
- Salesfloor Layout
- Interior Signage
- Cross Merchandising
- The Use of Space
- Mass Displays
- Interactive Technology
- Merchandising Best Practices
- Properly Merchandising Shelves
- Staying on Top of Orders
- Ensuring Retailer Compliance
- Monitoring Competition
- Collecting and Analysing Merchandising Data
Merchandising - Module 06
- What is Visual Merchandising?
- Who Does Visual Merchandising?
- Visual Merchandising Techniques
- Window Displays
- Interactive Displays
- POP Displays
- Rule of Three
- Creating Effective Displays
- Think Vertical
- Keep at Eye Level
- Shop and Compare
Merchandising - Module 07
- Interactive Pricing Decisions
- Customer Service
- Store Image
- Legal Constraints
- Pricing Objectives
- Profit Oriented Objectives
- Sales Oriented Objectives
- Status Quo Objectives
- Pricing Policies
- Below the Market
- At the Market
- Above the Market
- Specific Pricing Strategies
- Customary Pricing
- Variable Pricing
- Flexible Pricing
- One-Price Policy
- Price Lining
- Odd Pricing
- Multiple-Unit Pricing
- Bundle Pricing
- Leader Pricing
- Promotional Merchandising
Merchandising - Module 08
Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
- How to Interpret Consumer Behaviour for Your Own Advantage
- How to Deal With Issues Related to Behaviour
- The Difference That Understanding Consumer Behaviour Makes to Your Store
Merchandising - Module 09
Consumer Rights Act
- The Key Rights Held by the Customer
- What You Are Allowed to Do as a Trader
- How to Handle Issues with Customers
- The Legal Side and Getting Help
Merchandising - Module 10
The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- What We Mean by Communication
- How to Deal With Unhappy Customers
- How to Talk to Customers
- The Key Information to Provide your Customers
How is the Merchandising Diploma bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Merchandising Diploma bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
For Additional Courses
For the additional Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates from the additional courses, you have to pay the fees based on level of each course:
- No Level- £29
- Level 1 - £29
- Level 2 - £59
- Level 3 - £69
- Level 4 - £79
- Level 5 - £99
- Level 6 - £109
- Level 7 - £119
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this Merchandising Diploma bundle, you will also qualify for IAO Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
The Merchandising Diploma bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Merchandising Diploma bundle also suits people aspiring for in-depth knowledge on this topic and keeping up to date with the latest information.
Study the Merchandising Diploma bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Merchandising Diploma bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Merchandising Diploma bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Merchandising Diploma bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Merchandising Diploma bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.