Add to basket or enquire
Mentoring and Communication Diploma – Level 3
* 60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Mentoring is meaningful for everyone
If you’re the type of person who loves to help people; knows a lot about a certain subject; and feels confident imparting that knowledge; you might find that becoming a mentor is for you. This Mentoring the Matters course provided by Global Edulink can empower you to become a skilled mentor.
Mentoring is the act of advising someone in their personal or professional development using your knowledge and expertise. It often goes hand-in-hand with life coaching, though mentoring tends to emphasise development and involves a long-term relationship. Coaching, on the other hand, tends to be short-term and more focused on achieving specific goals or completing tasks.
If you’re already set within your career but want to do something additional for your company, and others, then mentoring can offer this opportunity for, commonly in the workplace, this works by having a more experienced colleague share skills and knowledge with a more junior one. If you’re looking for a total career change and want to counsel and help people, then probably life coaching is preferable.
Though a lot of this can be taught, there are certain qualities that can make you particularly adept at this discipline:
- A good listener
As Global Edulink’s business is built on a reputation for high-quality learning and the results and achievements of learners, we can assure that by accessing this valuable training you’ll be able to grasp the skills required to excel as a mentor. And, these are skills such as how to communicate clearly and openly with, and motivate and develop, your mentees. You’ll also be guided through learning how to create mentoring programmes and understanding your role and responsibility as a mentor.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Mentoring and Communication Diploma – Level 3
1. Fundamentals of mentoring that matters
2. Difference between mentoring & coaching
3. Understanding the benefits coaching
4. How to develop a mentoring program
5. The psychology concepts of mentoring
6. Process of communication
7. Teaching and learning techniques
8. What is motivation?
9. Mentoring roles & responsibilities
10. Five key essentials of a mentoring relationship
11. Stages of developing the mentee
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mentoring and Communication Diploma – Level 3 by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for personal development or any level of employee.
- Behaviour Mentor
- Re-engagement Unit Officer
- Mentor Advisor
- Utilities Field Coach
- One-to-One Mentor for People in Custody
- Youth Engagement Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Ugie Erhabor asked:
How many UCAS points is this and what exam board is this.
Kindly note that there are no UCAS points allocated to this course and there are no exam boards for this course. This course is accredited by Continuous Professional Development Certification Services.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.