Add to basket or enquire
Awareness of Mental Health has never been more critical than it is today. In a stressful world that continues to cope with the effects of the pandemic and social changes, your gained knowledge can make all the difference to people’s lives. We can train you to provide recognition and assistance for those that need it.
Our Mental Health Awareness Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Mental Health Awareness Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Learn to help those in need and provide valuable community support when you take this Mental Health course supplied by One Education. Train in Mental Health nursing with us, and you’ll be able to accurately diagnose various disorders and conditions and provide necessary treatment for them. Enrol now and support the vulnerable members of society.
By completing this comprehensive Mental Health course, you’ll come to understand the symptoms and causes of Mental Illness. The interactive modules cover common neurological disorders in adults, along with an in-depth exploration of some of the many specific conditions that exist, such as Schizophrenia and Depression. You’ll become taught how mental issues can seriously affect eating, sleeping, and moods, whilst learning about the dangers of self-harming. All appropriate medications and therapy procedures are examined, including a summarisation of social attitudes that exist in this area of medicine. Make a real difference to the wellbeing of the community by signing up today.
What Will I Learn from this Mental Health Awareness Diploma?
- Learn the characteristics of good and bad Mental Health
- Understand the difference between the mental states of a child and an adult
- Know how to cope with stress and anxiety disorders
- Be able to treat mood and personality disorders
- Discover how eating and sleeping are affected by Mental Health conditions
- Become trained in providing critical suicide prevention safeguards
- Acquire knowledge of the medication and therapies used to treat mental illnesses
- Gain a full understanding of UK Mental Health Legislation and Services
Why People Enrol this Mental Health Awareness Diploma From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Mental Health Awareness Diploma
- Learning materials of our Mental Health Awareness Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Mental Health course content for a full year
- Complete the Mental Health Awareness Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Mental Health Awareness Diploma
We’ve taken this comprehensive Mental Health Awareness Diploma and broken it down into manageable 12 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Mental Health Awareness Diploma is designed with the following 12 units:
Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health
- What Is Mental Health?
- Characteristics Of Good Mental Health
- What Is Mental Illness?
- Early Signs Of Mental Health Problems
Module 2: Childhood And Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Mental Retardation
Module 3: Stress and Anxiety Disorders
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD)
Module 4: Schizophrenia
- What Is Schizophrenia Disorder?
- Paranoid Schizophrenia Disorder
- Disorganised Schizophrenia Disorder
- Catatonic Schizophrenia Disorder
Module 5: Personality Disorders
- Personality and Personality Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Module 6: Mood Disorders
- Mood Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Module 7: Eating and Sleeping Disorders
- Eating Disorder
- Anorexia Nervosa Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa Disorder
Module 8: Self-Harm and Suicide
- What Is Self-Harm?
- The Self-Harm Cycle
- Why Do People Self-Harm?
Module 9: Medication and Therapy in the Treatment of Mental Illness
- Psychiatric Medication
- Talking Therapy and Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Module 10: Social Attitudes To Mental Illness
- Mental Health Stigma
- Types & Consequences of Stigma
- Cultural Influences on Mental Illness
- Public Knowledge and Attitudes
- Dealing With Stigma
Module 11: Mental Health Legislation and Services
- Mental Health Act
- Advice for Carers and Families
- Who Decides that Someone should be Detained?
- Mental Health Assessment
Module 12: Mental Health In The Workplace
- Work-Related Stress
- What Can Give Rise To Stress At Work?
- The Early Warning Signs
- Creating A Healthy Workplace
How is the Mental Health Awareness Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Mental Health, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Mental Health, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Mental Health Awareness Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in mental health
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Mental Health Awareness Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Mental Health Awareness Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Once you have successfully completed this Mental Health Awareness Diploma, you will have the necessary skills to support service users who lack mental capacity, within a health care setting. Related professions in this field include:
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Primary Care Physicians
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi. Can I study this course in Scotland. Thank you
Dear joanne, Yes, You can take our course from anywhere in the world. Stay Safe!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how long is the certificate valid for? can one use it to find a job?
Dear Learner, Thank you for your question. The certificates are valid for a lifetime. You can use the certificate with your CV while you will apply for the job. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I resit if I fail?
Dear Learner, Thank you for your question. Yes, you can retake the exam. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.