Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Mental Health Support and Child Psychology at the same time with the two most popular courses for the price of one.
Gain a complete overview of psychological and mental health issues and learn how to support both adult and child sufferers with two accredited online courses in one. The Mental Health Support Worker Level 3 and Child Psychology Advanced Diploma cover the most common mental health ailments, the usual treatments and how to support sufferers in both personal and professional contexts.
Taught through online video lessons, study materials and assessments designed by industry professionals, the Mental Health Support Worker Level 3 and Child Psychology Advanced Diploma cover all the key knowledge and techniques needed to work in such roles. You will learn about communication skills, providing effective support and dealing with behavioural issues, along with gaining a theoretical and scientific understanding of psychological and mental health maladies.
More key features of the course:
- Free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Unlimited access to the course for 12 months
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Mental Health Support Worker Level 3 qualification consists of three mandatory modules
- Mental Health Basics
- Mental Health of Children
- Mental Health Support Worker
The Child Psychology Advanced Diploma qualification consists of three mandatory modules
- Child Psychology
- Child Empowerment
- Asperger's in Children
*Mental Health Support Worker Level 3*
Module 1: Mental Health Basics
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient
- Take Good Care of Yourself
Module 2: Mental Health of Children
- Children’s Mental Health Basics
- Nurturing Positivity And Confidence
- Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child
- About Birth Defects
Module 3: Mental Health Support Worker
- Role and tasks
*Child Psychology Advanced Diploma*
- What is Child Psychology?
- Defining Children and Childhood
- Child Development Theories
- The Basics On Nurturing Your Child
- Build Your Child’s Self Esteem
Asperger's in Children
- For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger’s syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?
- My 6-year-old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Our Mental Health Support Worker Level 3 and Child Psychology Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in mental health or support roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol.
Studying these bundled courses would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Mental health support worker
- Child support worker
- Child care professional
- Mental health professional
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.