Add to basket or enquire
The Mental Health SupportWorker, Autism Awareness and Counselling & Psychotherapy course bundle we are offering is the best money can buy. Professionally created in mind to provide you with expert subject knowledge about your chosen field. With this Mental Health SupportWorker, Autism Awareness and Counselling & Psychotherapy course bundle, your CV will shine through as it provides you with skills highly valued by employers.
The Mental Health SupportWorker, Autism Awareness and Counselling & Psychotherapy courses are provided via the internet by professional experts. Highly accessible online materials, effective exercises, practice exams and a variety of assessments are included in with this fantastic Mental Health Support Worker, Autism Awareness and Counselling & Psychotherapy course bundle!
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
*Mental Health Support Worker Training Course*
- Introduction to mental health
- Becoming emotionally and mentally resilient
- The importance of self-care
- Maintaining positive relationships
- Recognizing personal triggers
- Knowing when to seek help
- Understanding child mental health
- Imbuing confidence in your child
- Identifying changes in behaviour
- What you need to know about birth defects
- Managing child behaviour disorders
- Effective activities for children with mental health issues
- Support for carers
- And much more...
*Autism Awareness Course*
- The Basics About Autism: What Is It?
- What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism
- Autism and Genetics
- What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism
- And much more...
*Counselling & Psychotherapy Level 2*
- What is Counselling?
- Purpose and Aims of Counselling
- Fields of Counselling
- Counselling Theories
- Skills Needed in Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Ethics in Counselling
- Conducting Sessions
- Introduction to Addiction Counselling
- Adlerian Psychology
- Behavioural Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Role of Addiction Counsellor
- Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling
- Treatment Initiation
- Dealing With Problems That Arise
- Counsellor Characteristics and Training
- And much more...
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how long do you have to complete the course
HI Michelle, Thanks for reaching out. This is a bundle of 3 courses and all of them are of different durations. However, you will get one year access to each of the courses after purchasing. Therefore, you will have enough time to complete the courses. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would I be able to complete this course even though I am not actually employed in any such role at the moment, are all resources available? Thanks :)
Hi Marina, The course is open to all and there is no formal qualification or any previous experience needed. You will learn everything needed from the course directly. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you get 1 year to complete each course? So 3 year altogether or is it 1 year for all 3?
Dear Chloe, Thank you for contacting us. One year for all three. However, if the learners are unable to complete the course within one year, we will extend the course subscription at free of charge. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.