Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you passionate about improving the lives of individuals with mental health conditions? Do you want to pursue a career in health & social care? Our Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma course is the perfect course for you!
With 16 comprehensive modules, our Mental Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma course provides a thorough introduction to mental health support work and the important role it plays in the community. You'll learn about the participation of service users, communication, youth work, social influences, safeguarding vulnerable individuals, and important principles and policies in health & social care work. You'll also gain an understanding of legal, professional standards of practice, and ethical aspects of healthcare.
Key Features of Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course with audio voiceover
Enrol now in this Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course course to excel!
- Course 01: Youth Worker
- Course 02: Care Certificate
Our Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to mental health support work and the role it plays in the community.
By completing our Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course, you'll be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to pursue a career in a variety of health and social care settings. Whether you're interested in becoming a mental health support worker, youth worker, or social worker, our Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma course will give you the foundation you need to succeed.
The curriculum outline of our Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course is as follows:
- Module 01: Overview of Mental Health Support Worker
- Module 02: Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)
- Module 03: The Participation of the Service User
- Module 04: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 05: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 06: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health & Social Care Worker
- Module 07: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 08: Who Are the Youth Workers?
- Module 09: Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Module 10: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- Module 11: Social Influences
- Module 12: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 13: Social Work and Criminal Justice
- Module 14: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 15: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 1
- Module 16: Understanding Legal, Professional Standards of Practice and Ethical Aspects of Health Care Part - 2
This Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course is CPD Approved,
Once you’ve successfully completed your Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for anyone interested in pursuing a career in health and social care, particularly those who want to specialize in mental health support work.
Please note: This Mental Health & Social Care Level 3 Diploma Course is not a regulated course. To get a professional qualification, you can choose any of the following:
- RQF Mental Health Awareness
- NVQ Level 3 Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health (RQF)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
No prior degree or experience is required to enrol in this course.
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Youth Worker
- Social Worker
- Community Mental Health Worker
- Health and Social Care Workers
On average, Mental Health Support Workers in the UK earn between £18,000 and £28,000 per year, while Social Workers and Youth Workers can earn between £22,000 and £40,000 per year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I make payment before or after finishing the course.Where can I make payment?Answer:
Hi Gracious, You will need to make the payment first to get access to the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I'm staying in S Africa. Can I also do the courseAnswer:
Dear Athanas, Yes, you can do this as the course is fully online.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Please I do I make payment for the courseAnswer:
Dear Catherine, You can use your debit/credit card, or PayPal to make the payment.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion (Hard copy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included