Ad Vitam Learning
Add to basket or enquire
Ad Vitam Learning welcomes you to our online Mental Health Awareness training course. This Mental Health e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
Course aims and objectives
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation and guidelines regarding the mental health
- To improve the awareness of mental health to workers
- To provide essential mental health training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online course?
- Have an awareness of how common mental health problems are in the UK
- Understand the different mental health problems
- Understand the principle of parity of esteem in relation to mental health
- Know where to find additional information and support for people who have mental health problems
- Be able to implement recommended principles that help health and social care staff to improve their interaction with people who have mental health problems
Assessment and certification
At the end of this online Mental Health Awareness training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online Mental Health Awareness training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this Mental Health Awareness e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience about mental health awareness in the workplace and related regulations
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this Mental Health Awareness training course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Who is this course for?
Ad Vitam Learning’s Mental Health Awareness eLearning course should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS and private hospitals, locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants. This online course name training course is also relevant for health and social care support workers, including charities, nursing and residential home staff
This Mental Health Awareness online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course or as part of our wider online candidate mandatory training courses
This online Mental Health Awareness training course covers the main points relating to mental health legislation. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
No requirements necessary
Counselling-Mental Health Counsellor (support)
- can work along Mental health counsellors who diagnose and treat patients or also work with individuals, families or groups
- help with establishing treatment plans for metal health patients
- CPD credits for Nurses and can help toward revalidation
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.