Stretch Development Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
A series of fun, challenging and easy to apply and proven techniques that have got students great results for well over 17 years.
Learn and apply memory skills, a great goal setting process that has helped students to achieve BIG, and see how to plan your studies in a way that suits your learning style and personality.
No longer be afraid ion what you do not understand, and see how how motivate yourself to SMASH those anxieties.
- 1: Introduction 01:18
- 2: Assumptions 04:18
- 3: Planning and Goals - Part 1 09:13
- 4: Planning and Goals - Part 2 13:49
- 5: Memory Stacking 18:01
- 6: Excuse Busting 07:28
- 7: Timetable 07:38
- 8: 3rd of 1% 02:36
- 9: Use Music 06:50
- 10: Get a Mentor 03:48
- 11: Line of Consequence 10:59
- 12: The Journey 27:51
- 13: Conclusion 03:03
The presenter (David Hyner) presents to between 10'000 - 50'000 students all over the world every year and his infectious enthusiasm will have you wanting to start "right now".
What you'll learn
- how to make their learning and study FUN
- how to plan their revision time in the most effective way that suits their style of learning and personality
- motivate themselves to take action on their studies
- apply new and fun learning and memory techniques that WORK !
- achieve... using our proven goal setting process
- see how the scary stuff you have been putting off doing, will now be fun to attack and make the BIG difference in your attainment.
- see how just 5 mins a day taking massive ACTION can change your results in a HUGE way
Who is this course for?
- Students aged 14 - 50 who struggle to get motivated to learn or revise
- Those studying for exams
- Students who want to try something... different...
- Those who are ready to make their learning FUN !
- Those who know what to learn, but do not know "how" to learn.
You need the right attitude to "WANT" to have fun, step up, and use what this course gives you.
You will need coloured pens or felt tips, paper and a smile.
A commitment to make time to learn and apply what is learnt.
Access to the internet for research purposes.
A willingness to ask for help if needed.
A "reason" to achieve BIG in your exams that makes you want to take MASSIVE action
a desire to complete the course to understand how it all works together to help you SUCCEED
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.