Add to basket or enquire
Meeting and Greeting Customers Certificate
Customers form an opinion of a business within a few seconds. Creating a positive first impression is pivotal to a company’s success. Even if a business sells exceptional products and services, they are unlikely to establish a good reputation if their customer service is poor.
One of the most important skills in customer service is meeting and greeting. In this course, you will learn how to project a professional air from the moment you meet a customer and how to foster a positive relationship that will encourage them to return again and again.
** When purchasing this course you will be eligible to apply for the XO Student Discount Card!! You can save on brands such as New Look, Disney, ASOS, Hotels, Miss Selfridge , Domino’s and many more.**
You Will Learn:
- Why knowing how to meet and greet customers is an essential business skill
- How your mindset dictates the way others see you
- What to do if you are too busy to deal with a customer or visitor
- Mistakes that will leave your customers or visitors with a negative impression of you and your business
- The five basic customer needs and how to ensure that you meet them every time
- What to do if you do not have a ready answer or solution to a customer’s problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work as a receptionist or similar public-facing role, this course will teach you how to make a good first impression
- If you work in customer support or aftersales, this course will help you handle problems and complaints with minimal fuss
- If your role entails public speaking or training, this course will help improve your confidence and, by extension, your performance
- If your role entails interviewing job candidates, this course will teach you how to put them at ease and make the interviewing experience more pleasant for both of you
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: How to Ensure that the Customer’s First Impression is a Positive Experience
- Module 03: Understanding Basic Customer Needs
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.