Add to basket or enquire
Quench your thirst and flourish your knowledge about Medieval history. Explore the history of Europe between the age of antiquity and the Renaissance to strengthen your sense of Medieval History to the level of excellence. Start your career in relevant fields with our exemplary Medieval History Course designed by One Education.
The Medieval age is an epoch of groundless reputation between the age of 5th and 15th centuries. It's considered to be the darkest period because of its association with brutal cruelty, devastating wars and epidemic. This extensive study will reveal the factors that made society, art and culture slide backwards in this dark age.
You will discover the intellectual pursuit of this era that did not come to a halt. The spread of Christianity by Catholic churches, the hundred years of Crusade, the fall of the Roman empire and the rise of the Islami Caliphate, the Magna Carta's penning, bubonic plague–everything concerned will be discussed through this meaningful study.
Know the nitty & gritty of Medieval history and literature by signing this resourceful course.
So, wait no more! Enrol and enhance your CV.
Upon successful completion of this course will allow you to —
- Explore the epic history of the middle age
- Describe Medieval history and literature
- Know more about the Christian World in the Middle Ages
- Deepen your knowledge of how state power arose in Medieval history
- Broaden your understanding of the culture and lifestyle of this phenomenal era
- Learn about two mediaeval disasters that reshaped the world
- Know the repercussion of the black death and the crusade war
- Know the aural aspect of literature composed in this era
- Know how calamities influenced humankind in the dark age
- Discover the impact of the dark age on modern society and aware people of that
Meet the Endorsement
The Quality Licence Scheme has been designed specifically to recognise high-quality courses. This Medieval History course materials are recognised by Quality Licence Scheme (QLS). This ensures the deep research and quality resource allocation behind the development phase of the course. In addition, the QLS certificate enriches your CV and recognises your quality study on the relevant subject.
Meet the Accreditation
The CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) assure the Medieval History course training and learning activities are relevant, reliable, and upto date.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality course.
- Learning materials of the Design course contain engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort.
- Get 24/7 access to all content for a full year.
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
The course has been meticulously designed to deliver maximum information in minimum time. This approach enables students to easily comprehend the core concepts and confidently apply them to diverse real-life scenarios.
- Module 01: Timeline of the Middle Ages
- Module 02: The Kings and the Vikings
- Module 03: Byzantine Empire: Survival, Revival and Collapse
- Module 04: The Christian World
- Module 05: Heresy to Christianity
- Module 06: The Islamic World
- Module 07: Medieval Life and Means of Living
- Module 08: Women in the Medieval Era
- Module 09: Literature
- Module 10: Art and Architecture
- Module 11: Magic and Science
- Module 12: Military and Warfare
- Module 13: The Emergence of State Power
- Module 14: Medieval Calamities: The Great Famine and the Black Death
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score will be displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Medieval History course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Medieval History course, you will qualify for the CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) certified certificate from One Education.
Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This course is highly recommended for history lovers, recent graduates or existing professionals in this area. Ambitious learners who want to establish themselves as a historian can take this course as their foremost endeavour.
This Medieval History course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
When you are conscious of the sense of Medieval history, you will find this knowledge plausible in many areas of employment.
- Archivist - £29,772 per year
- Curator - £38,876 per year
- Librarian - £27,220 per year
- Historian - £42,500 per year
- Archaeologist - £25,000 per year
- Geographer - £37,323 per year
- Documentary filmmaker - £33,938 per year
- Academic researcher - £46,704
- Heritage manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what assessment is used? is there a written exam? Do I need to pass to get a certificate?Answer:
Dear Kelly, Thank you for your questions. There is a written assignment at the end of this course. You need to pass the assignment to obtain the certificate. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
1) do you provide a reading list with each module 2) is it all online, zoom calls, online lectures, do you provide paperwork?Answer:
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your question. This is an online course, and you will get prerecorded video material inside the course. You can do the course at your own pace. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.