Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Take this comprehensive Medieval History course to learn about the wonderful tales and struggles that humanity faced during the middle ages. Global civilisations changed dramatically in the years following the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of the Anglo-Saxons. You can learn about the fights, conflicts, and victories that occurred throughout this time period, as well as how the centuries' influences continue to echo throughout Medieval History.
This Diploma in Medieval History at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
Key Topics to Be Covered by Medieval History Course
- English history and the early rulers of Great Britain
- The era of The Crusades and the spread of Christianity and Islam
- Artistic and architectural influences around the world
- Formations of new global powers and changing territories
- The devastation caused by the “Black Death” and other significant events
The Medieval History course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Medieval History course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your new skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Medieval History course.
This Medieval History training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, join the Medieval History course today — gear up with the essential skills to set yourself up for excellence!
Why Prefer This Medieval History Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another certificate accredited by CPDQS after completing the Medieval History course.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Medieval History course:
- Module 01: Timeline of the Middle Ages
- Module 02: The Kings and the Vikings
- Module 03: Byzantine Empire: Survival, Revival, and Collapse
- Module 04: The Christian World
- Module 05: Heresy to Christianity
- Module 06: The Islamic World
- Module 07: Medieval Life and Means of Living
- Module 08: Women in the Medieval Era
- Module 09: Literature
- Module 10: Art and Architecture
- Module 11: Magic and Science
- Module 12: Military and Warfare
- Module 13: The Emergence of State Power
- Module 14: Medieval Calamities: The Great Famine and the Black Death
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the Diploma in Medieval History at QLS Level 5 course exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
- Entry-level Auctioneer (The starting salary for an entry-level auctioneer is between £20,000 and £24,000 per annum).
- Creative or Technical Writer (£22k to £49k annually),
- Collections Manager( the average salary for a collection manager is £31,116 per annum)
- Teacher (entry level starts at around £31,570 per year).
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate Accredited by CPDQS
Digital certificate - £10
Diploma in Medieval History at QLS Level 5
Hard copy certificate - £119
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Diploma in Medieval History at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for International Delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPDQS
Upon finishing the Life Coaching course, you need to order to receive a Certificate Accredited by CPDQS that is accepted all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are:
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (International Delivery)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.