Add to basket or enquire
Our Medication Training Bundle comes complete with 3 core modules, all of which are CPD Accredited and Certificated following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
In this training package, you will learn the following:
- Control and Administration of Medication – Level 3
- Medication Management
- Drug Calculation
Nurtured Care Skills is one of the leading training providers offering CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses aligned with the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), The Care Quality Commission CQC and Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- The courses have been developed to meet the needs of health & Social care organisations
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enables you to obtain certified CPD hours
- The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality
- The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade
- The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference
- The courses come complete with both online “classroom style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning
- You have 12 months in which to complete the course
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
- You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- The average course takes 1 hour (26 courses x 1 hour each = 26 hours total)
- The module can be used as Induction, Awareness, Refresher and Foundation Training
- The course will assist in remaining compliant, getting a job, starting a career or to expand on your current learning and development.
The courses are accessible for everyone so even the busiest worker or manager will be able to fit some learning into their lifestyle. This is especially useful for those doing shift work and uneven work patterns so unable to commit to a regular training course.
Who is this course for?
NHS and independent healthcare providers, bank staff and agency organisations, and educational organisations including:
- Care Assistants (HCA)
- Non-Clinical Persons
- Support Workers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Nursing Home Staff
- Nurses including Practice, Adult, Registered & Clinical
- Domiciliary Care Workers
- Home Care Workers
- Clinical Support Workers
- Community Healthcare Workers
- Agency Workers
- Bank and Temporary Nurses
- Bank and Temporary Carers
Our courses utilise a responsive design making it available on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile Device. We recommend using the Google Chrome Browser.
Professional development is an investment in your career and future potential earnings. This medication training package will provide you with the necessary tools and understanding to make an impact in the lives of those you care for and in your role as a care professional.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.