Add to basket or enquire
♧♧ Biggest Sale of Autumn: Save £4,115 on courses and get Free PDF certificates +Hard Copy certificate worth £130 as a gift♧♧
Learn about the safe handling of medicine and develop valuable pharmaceutical skills with the Medication Administration Level 4 Diploma.
Administering medication in an accurate way is a critical skill for any healthcare worker. This Medication Administration Level 4 course will teach you the fundamental principles and procedures of medicine administration. It will provide you with invaluable skills to understand the legislation concerned with medication administration, including necessities for medicine storage, record-keeping and much more.
Along with this Medication Administration Level 4, you will get 10 premium courses specially designed for Medication Administration. Also, you will get an original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID.
What other courses are included with this Medication Administration Level 4?
- Course 1: Paramedicine Study
- Course 2: Medical Transcription
- Course 3: Nurse Prescribing & Medicine Management - 2021
- Course 4: Sports Medicine Fundamentals
- Course 5: Nursing: Nurse Training in Hygiene and Infection Control Level 4
- Course 6: Diploma in Substance Misuse
- Course 7: Phlebotomy Diploma
- Course 8: Wound Care Level 2
- Course 9: GDPR in Healthcare
- Course 10: Pharmacy Skills Training Level 4
Enhance your skills in medicine administration by enrolling on the Medication Administration Level 4 Diploma.
Enrol today in our Medication Administration Level 4 course and learn to administer medicine the proper way.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Medication Administration Level 4 will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Medication Administration Level 4 has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Medication Administration Level 4 is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Medication Administration:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificates, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable and internationally renowned experience without leaving your home
Medication Administration Level 4
Medicine should be handled with the utmost care, as human lives depend on it. Any misuse of medication may result in serious health complications and even death in some cases. The purpose of this course is to provide training on how to handle and dispose of medicine safely and professionally, to comply with UK medicine regulations. The course presents a general overview of the legislation and guidelines regarding the safe administration of medication. Principal legal aspects of handling medicines will also be covered in this Medication Administration Level 4 Diploma.
Course 1: Medication Administration Level 4
- Module 01: Introduction to Safe Handling of Medicines
- Module 02: Legislation and guidance of medication management
- Module 03: Principles of Safe and Appropriate Handling of Medicines
- Module 04: Medication Risk Assessment Guidance
- Module 05: Handling Medicines in Social Care Settings
- Module 06: Consent to Treatment
- Module 07: Requirements for Specific Services
- Module 08: Levels of Care and Support
- Module 09: Procedure for Handling Medication
- Module 10: The Six Rights of Medication Administration
- Module 11: Covert Administration of Medication
- Module 12: Recording Procedures
- Module 13: Storage of Medication
- Module 14: Transfer and Disposal of Medication
Course 2: Paramedicine Study
- Module 1: Introduction to Paramedicine
- Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of Paramedics in the UK
- Module 3: Basic Human Anatomy
- Module 4: Initial Assessment
- Module 5: Medication Administration
- Module 6: Common Injuries
- Module 7: Major Injuries
- Module 8: Other Medical Emergencies
- Module 9: Infection Control
- Module 10: Paediatric Paramedicine
Course 3: Medical Transcription
- Module 01: Introduction to Medical Transcription
- Module 02: The What, How, Who and Why of Medical Transcription
- Module 03: Understanding Medical Reports
- Module 04: Medical Language Boot Camp
- Module 05: Formatting: The Basics
- Module 06: Data Protection
Course 4: Nurse Prescribing & Medicine Management - 2021
- Module 1: Introduction to Nurse Prescribing
- Module 2: Legal and Ethical Aspects of Prescribing
- Module 3: Medicine Management
- Module 4: Anxiety Disorders in Adults
- Module 5: Liver Diseases: Diagnosis & Prescribing
- Module 6: Common Problems: Pharmacological Management
- Module 7: Anti-Microbial Prescribing
- Module 8: Cardiac Problems and Prescribing
- Module 9: Neurological Problems and Prescribing
- Module 10: Palliative Cares
- Module 11: Prescribing in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Module 12: Prescribing for Older People
- Module 13: Prescribing Children’s
- Module 14: Common Medicines in Use
- Module 15: Challenges and Future of Nurse Prescribing
Course 5: Sports Medicine Fundamentals
- Module 1: Sports Medicine
- Module 2: Careers in Sports Medicine
- Module 3: Top Ten Common Sports Injuries
- Module 4: Common Sports Medicines
- Module 5: Nutrition and Weight Management
- Module 6: Medical Problems Faced by Athletes
- Module 7: Sports and Exercise
- Module 8: Imaging in Sports Medicine
- Module 9: Performance Enhancement
- Module 10: The Future of Sports Science
Course 6: Nursing: Nurse Training in Hygiene and Infection Control Level 4
***Nursing: Nurse Training in Hygiene and Infection Control Level 4***
- Module1: Introduction to Nursing
- Module 2: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 3: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Module 4: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Module 5: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Module 6: Health and Safety in Nursing
- Module 7: Hygiene in Nursing
- Module 8: Infection Control
- Module 9: Asepsis in Nursing
- Module 10: Medication Administration in Nursing
- Module 11: Adult Care in Different Life Stages
And many more
***Health and Social Care Training***
- Module 1: Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Module 2: Communication and its Relevance
- Module 3: Rights and Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Module 4: Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Module 5: Working in Health and Social Care; Promoting Equality, Diversity and Rights
- Module 6: Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Module 7: Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Module 8: Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Module 9: Risk Management in Health and Social Care
Course 7: Diploma in Substance Misuse
- Module 1: Substance Misuse and Outreach Worker
- Module 2: Substances: Drugs, Alcohol and Others
- Module 3: Abuses of Substance Misuse
- Module 4: Why People Use Drug and Alcohol?
- Module 5: The Nature of Substance Misuse: Biological, Psychological and Social Perspectives
- Module 6: Understand Possible Causes of Substance and Drug Abuse
- Module 7: Implementing Substance Use Policy
- Module 8: Effects of Drugs on the Body and Mind
- Module 9: Enhancing Assessment and Treatment of Substance Misuse
- Module 10: Health Consideration
- Module 11: Specific Treatment Situations
- Module 12: Substance Misusers: Children
- Module 13: Risk Factors
- Module 14: Pharmacological Agents Used in the Management of Substance Misuse Problems
- Module 15: Planning and Implementing a Practice Improvement Subject
- Module 16: Prevention and Awareness
Course 8: Phlebotomy Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Module 02: Blood Circulation, Function, and Composition
- Module 03: Phlebotomy Equipment
- Module 04: Routine Venipuncture
- Module 05: Venipuncture Complications and Pre-Examination Variables
- Module 06: Dermal Puncture
- Module 07: Quality Assessment and Management in Phlebotomy
- Module 08: Special Blood Collection Procedure
- Module 09: Infection Control and Risk Management
Course 9: Wound Care Level 2
- Module 01: The Wound Healing Process & Factors Delaying Wound Healing
- Module 02: Types of Wounds and Their Treatment
- Module 03: Dressing
- Module 04: Wound Assessment
- Module 05: Glossary
Course 10: GDPR in Healthcare
- Module 01: Introduction to GDPR
- Module 02: GDPR and Healthcare Setting
- Module 03: General Data Protection Regulations Explained
- Module 04: Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Module 05: Responsibilities and Obligations
- Module 06: Electronic Medical Records
- Module 07: Rights and Breaches
Course 11: Pharmacy Skills Training Level 4
- Module 01 : Introduction to Pharmacy
- Module 02 : History and Development of Pharmacy
- Module 03 : The Pharmacy Team
- Module 04 : Training of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 05 : Coaching and Evaluation of the Pharmacy Team
- Module 06 : Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 07 : Guidance to Support the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 08 : The Rights and Responsibilities of Pharmacy Professionals
- Module 09 : Pharmacy Practice
- Module 10 : Clinical Pharmacy Skills
- Module 11 : Offering Enhanced Services
- Module 12 : Prescribing
- Module 13 : Supplying Medication
- Module 14 : Responding to Symptoms
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery inside the U.K. is Free. International students have to pay a £3.99 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Medication Administration Level 4. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Medication Administration Level 4 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
This Medication Administration Level 4 Diploma will help you to explore many different career opportunities, here are few prospects
- Medical Assistant
- Healthcare Worker
- Social Worker
- Sports Physio
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.