Add to basket or enquire
Our comprehensive training on Medical Sales Representative with professional certification will prepare you thoroughly for a bright future ahead with easy-to-understand learning materials and expert assistance. Enrol and advance your career today in medical sales-related job opportunities.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Medical Sales Representative Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Medical Sales Representative Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get certified, you should consider this Medical Sales Representative Course from One Education.
Why People Love This Medical Sales Representative Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Medical Sales Representative Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Medical Sales Representative Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Medical Sales Representative Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Medical Sales Representative Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of Medical Sales Representative Course:
Module 1: Business Math
- Business Math Terminologies
- Business Math Mark-up Discount
- Retail Business Math Mark-up Amount & Mark-up Percentage
- Retail Business Math Discount Amount & Discount Percentage
- Pharmacy Business Math Purchase Price, Discount, and Discount Percentage
- Pharmacy Business Math Percentage Markup Rate
- Pharmacy Business Math Gross Profit Net Profit
Module 2: The Guaranteed Way to Improve Your Sales Technique
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
Module 3: Communication in Pharmacy Settings
- Importance of Communication Skills in Pharmacies
- Patient-Centred Communication Practices in Community Pharmacies
- Desirable traits
- Counselling Skills to enhance Communication
- Empathetic counselling abilities
- Communication with other Healthcare Professionals
Module 4: Why People Buy and How to Get Them to Buy from Us
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Don’t Assume You Know the Buyer’s Priorities
- How to Unearth the Buyer’s Strategic Needs
- The Importance of Implications
Module 5: Why People Don’t Buy and How to Counteract Any Objection
- Being Prepared for Objections
- The Most Common Objections and How to Handle Them
- How to Get People to Choose What You Want Them To
- What Buyers Say and What They Really Mean
Module 6: Sales Techniques You Need to Know
- All You Need to Know About Time Management
- Recognising the Moment That Matters and the Role of ‘Enough’
- What to Do When It Starts Going Wrong
- How to Understand Other People – Can You Clarify?
- How to Build Your Reputation and Getting Your Client to Feel Indebted to You
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
Module 7: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Importance of Standard Operating Procedure
- Standard Operating Procedures in practice
- Examples of Standard Operating Procedure
Module 8: Conversions
- Medical Math and Pharmacy Calculations Mastery – 02
- Medical Math and Pharmacy Calculations Mastery – 03
- Medical Math and Pharmacy Calculations Mastery – 04
Module 9: Understanding Percentages, Strengths & Concentration
- Percentages, Strengths & Concentration
- % wv, % ww, % vv
Once you have finished the Medical Sales Representative course, you will be eligible to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
Medical Sales Representative Course is ideal for —
- People looking to develop skills and expertise as a Medical Sales Representative
- People aspiring for new jobs/promotions at their existing jobs
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in the Medical Sales Representative Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Medical Sales Representative Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Medical Sales Representative Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.