Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
Become an integral part of the UK Healthcare system and ensure that the community’s wellbeing is maintained efficiently.
This comprehensive course explains the roles and responsibilities of a Medical Receptionist and their importance to hospitals, clinics, and surgeries.
The Medical Receptionist: Responsibilities and Skills course delivers excellent training and awareness that will enable you to operate efficiently as a Healthcare administrator. As well as an in-depth study of the NHS, you will be given essential information regarding confidentiality, personal safety, clinical hygiene, rules and regulations, and basic medical terminology. Everything you need to provide full support for Healthcare professionals and patients can be found in these modules.
With a single payment, you will gain access to Medical Receptionist: Responsibilities and Skills including 10 Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
The Medical Receptionist will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Medical Receptionist has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Medical Receptionist is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Medical Receptionist? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
What other courses are included with this Medical Receptionist?
- Medical Receptionist - Course 1: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Medical Receptionist - Course 2: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Medical Receptionist - Course 3: Effective Communication Skills
- Medical Receptionist - Course 4: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Medical Receptionist - Course 5: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Medical Receptionist - Course 6: Time Management
- Medical Receptionist - Course 7: Office 365 Course
- Medical Receptionist - Course 8: Microsoft Teams
- Medical Receptionist - Course 9: Working from Home Essentials
- Medical Receptionist - Course 10: Online Meeting Management
- Medical Receptionist: Introduction to Healthcare and Receptionists
- Medical Receptionist: National Health Services
- Medical Receptionist: Responsibilities and Skills of Medical Receptionists
- Medical Receptionist: Personal Grooming and Hygiene
- Medical Receptionist: Work in Socially Diverse Environment
- Medical Receptionist: Reception Service Patterns
- Medical Receptionist: The Hospital Services
- Medical Receptionist: Health and Safety in Clinical Environment
- Medical Receptionist: Security Concerns for Receptionists
- Medical Receptionist: Regulatory Organisations in United Kingdom
- Medical Receptionist: Healthcare Laws and Regulations
- Medical Receptionist: Medical Terminology for Receptionists
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Medical Receptionist: Responsibilities and Skills. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Medical Receptionist: Responsibilities and Skills is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various qualifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.