Add to basket or enquire
This fantastic Medical Receptionist Course has been developed by the professionals, which is going to take you through everything you need to know to be the most efficient in your job! Develop your skills with this tremendous Medical Receptionist course, you're going to love it terribly since it provides the most updated knowledge on the subject.
Take steps to become a qualified Medical Receptionist with this complete Medical Receptionist course for entry-level learners. This Medical Receptionist course has been specially designed by industry experts to give you a practical working knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a Medical Receptionist, along with some administrative best practices in the role of Medical Receptionist.
In this comprehensive Medical Receptionist course, you will learn fundamental procedures that will equip you with the skills to become a successful Medical Receptionist. From record-keeping to medical coding and billing, it will introduce learners to core best practices that must be adhered to in order to become a competent and confident professional Medical Receptionist.
You’ll familiarise with common medical jargon and terminology, learn about ethical standards and service user confidentiality, and effective methods for staying organised, developing your time management and administrative skills as a Medical Receptionist. What’s more, you’ll explore the use of information technology in healthcare, gaining up-to-date knowledge required to work efficiently with computerised record and filing systems.
Why choose Medical Receptionist
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Instant Digital Certificate (Hardcopy available on-demand)
Learning Benefits of Medical Receptionist Course:
- Learn about the career path, role and responsibilities of a Medical Receptionist
- Understand policy regarding confidentiality in a medical environment
- Learn best practices for maintaining patient medical records and filing systems
- Familiarise with common medical jargon and medical terminology
- Know how to use information technology in a medical/healthcare environment
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of medical coding and billing procedures
- Deepen your understanding of ethical standards in a healthcare setting
- Sharpen your organisational, time management and record-keeping skills
****Course Curriculum ****
- Medical Receptionist - Module 1: Introduction to Medical and Clinical Administration
- Medical Receptionist - Module 2: Organise Schedules
- Medical Receptionist - Module 3: Maintaining Medical Records
- Medical Receptionist - Module 4: Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
- Medical Receptionist - Module 5: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- Medical Receptionist - Module 6: Controlling Stocks and Supplies
- Medical Receptionist - Module 7: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Medical Receptionist - Module 8: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Medical Receptionist - Module 9: Information Technology in Health Care
- Medical Receptionist - Module 10: Medical (Clinical) Coding and Billing
- Medical Receptionist - Module 11: Legal aspects and Ethics
After completing all the modules of the Medical Receptionist course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Medical Receptionist course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Medical Receptionist Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both versions will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Medical Receptionist training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Medical Receptionist and start your learning journey.
What are the Requirements of the Medical Receptionist Course?
There are no specific entry requirements for this Medical Receptionist course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Medical Receptionist
- GP Receptionist
- Healthcare Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.