UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Medical Receptionist is a diverse field and requires a specific skill set to be successful in professional life. This Level 5 Diploma in Medical Receptionist will equip you with those desired skill sets and practical knowledge. The Medical Receptionist course is equally beneficial for both newcomers in a field or professionals already working in an organisational setting.
To make it easy for the learner to grab the idea, the Medical Receptionist course is divided into modules and submodules starting from the fundamental knowledge to the most advanced level. The Medical Receptionist course touches on the theoretical as well as the practical aspects of all the aspects of Medical Receptionist. We believe that completion of this Medical Receptionist course will help you to develop the skills which are required in the job market.
Do not worry if you are new to online learning. The Learning Platform, which is used to deliver the courses to the learner, is very user friendly. However, if required, we will provide you with all possible assistance by email or call. In addition to all this, the course is self-explanatory and can be completed in significantly less time if scheduled study hours are devoted to this. The assessment method, quiz-based, also aids in completing the course in less time. For ease of learners, the MOCK test is also available before the final test. You will be able to practice the test before the final attempt. Furthermore, you will have two attempts for each final test. In short, the success rate, of course, is 100% because of the continuous tutor support and flexible assessment method.
By enroling in the Medical Receptionist course, you will get experience with the daily tasks of the professionals in this field. You will also get an insight into how to manage your time effectively. Enrol this course now and start learning instantly!
Learning Outcomes of Medical Receptionist course:
Upon successful completion of this Medical Receptionist course, Learners will have a complete understanding of the following topics:
- Medical Receptionist - Enhance your ability to communicate.
- Medical Receptionist - Learn to handle difficult people as the Medical receptionist at the hospital.
- Medical Receptionist - Comprehend the total roles and obligations of a medical receptionist.
- Medical Receptionist - Learn the most essential aspects of clinical coding and administration.
- Medical Receptionist - Become proficient in Microsoft office as a medical receptionist.
We proudly provide an inexpensive alternative to traditional classrooms and tutors. Enrol in this Medical Receptionist course to get access to the following benefits
- Medical Receptionist - Our engaging courses can be taken at any time, in any place, and on any device.
- Medical Receptionist - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Medical Receptionist - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Medical Receptionist - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Medical Receptionist - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Medical Receptionist - Assessment resources are accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Medical Receptionist - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online
Medical Receptionist, Medical Secretary
The Level 5 Medical Receptionist course is based on 120 CPD points. Therefore, Learner must need to complete the following modules given below
This CPD course in Medical Receptionistcomprises Twelve modules in which learners must achieve 120 credits. Modules are:
Medical Receptionist - Modules Outline
This course covers the following modules:
Medical Receptionist - Module 1: Personal Assistant
- Medical Receptionist - Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Medical Receptionist - Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Medical Receptionist - Improve time management skills
- Medical Receptionist - Manage meetings effectively
- Medical Receptionist - Act as a gatekeeper
- Medical Receptionist - Use the tools of the trade effectively
Medical Receptionist - Module 2: Time Management
- Medical Receptionist - Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Medical Receptionist - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Medical Receptionist - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Medical Receptionist - Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Medical Receptionist - Delegate more efficiently
- Medical Receptionist - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Medical Receptionist - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Medical Receptionist - Module 3: Telephone Etiquette
- Medical Receptionist - Recognise the different aspects of telephone language
- Medical Receptionist - Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Medical Receptionist - Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Medical Receptionist - Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Medical Receptionist - Know the different methods of employee training
Medical Receptionist - Module 4: Customer Service
- Medical Receptionist - State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Medical Receptionist - Recognise how your attitude affects customer service
- Medical Receptionist - Identify your customers’ needs
- Medical Receptionist - Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Medical Receptionist - Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- Medical Receptionist - Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Medical Receptionist - Connect with customers through online tools
- Medical Receptionist - Deal with difficult customers
Medical Receptionist - Module 5: Goal Setting
- Medical Receptionist - Overcome procrastination
- Medical Receptionist - Manage time effectively
- Medical Receptionist - Accomplish important tasks
- Medical Receptionist - Self-motivate
- Medical Receptionist - Create SMART goals
Medical Receptionist - Module 6: Body Language
- Medical Receptionist - Define body language.
- Medical Receptionist - Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Medical Receptionist - Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Medical Receptionist - Recognise common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Medical Receptionist - Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Medical Receptionist - Practice your body language skills.
Medical Receptionist - Module 7: Basic Bookkeeping
- Medical Receptionist - Understand the basic accounting terminology.
- Medical Receptionist - Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Medical Receptionist - Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Medical Receptionist - Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Medical Receptionist - Utilise the balance sheet.
- Medical Receptionist - Identify different types of financial statements.
- Medical Receptionist - Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Medical Receptionist - Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Medical Receptionist - Module 8: Basic Administrative Tasks
Medical Receptionist - Module 9: Inventory Management
Medical Receptionist - Module 10: Emergency First Aid
Medical Receptionist - Module 11: Archive and Record Management
- Medical Receptionist - Define records and archives
- Medical Receptionist - Analyse records in context
- Medical Receptionist - Classify records
- Medical Receptionist - Understand different systems
- Medical Receptionist - Maintain and convert records
Medical Receptionist - Module 12: Microsoft Office
- Medical Receptionist - Microsoft Word
- Medical Receptionist - Microsoft Excel
- Medical Receptionist - Microsoft PPT
- Medical Receptionist - Microsoft Outlook
Medical Receptionist - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Medical Receptionist - Assessment
- The Learner will have to attempt the final test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts). Then, if necessary, may try the trial a third time at no extra cost.
- Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not.
- The passing score is 75%.
- Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Medical Receptionist - Duration
The minimum time to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the Learner's pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Medical Receptionist - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges local £9 = £74
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges International £14 = £79
Who is this course for?
This Medical Receptionist course is designed for Health Care Professionals who work and will be working in healthcare settings such as hospitals, clinics, and health care facilities. The course covers the tasks and skills necessary for medical receptionists, including responsibilities, job duties, office procedures, forms of communication, and customer service.
Without any prior knowledge of the Medical Receptionist, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Medical Receptionist can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this Medical Receptionist course.
There are no precise requirements for a Medical Receptionist Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of a Medical Receptionist is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Be aged 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online that is the Internet and Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After completing the Medical Receptionist course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
- Health care administration
- Medical Assistant
- Patient coordinator
- Medical Receptionist
- Billing and Record Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.