Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Medical Receptionist (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 1: Introduction to Medical Secretary
- Module 02: Organise Schedules
- Module 03: Business Telephone Skills
- Module 04: Maintaining Medical Records
- Module 05: Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
- Module 06: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- Module 07: Controlling Stocks and Supplies
- Module 08: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Module 09: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Module 10: Time Management
- Module 11: Information Technology in Health Care
- Module 12: Legal aspects and Ethics
Course 2: Medical Writing : Medical Terminology (Level 4 at QLS)
- Module 1 : Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Module 2 : Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Module 3 : Acronyms and Abbreviation
- Module 4 : Digestive System
- Module 5 : Cardiovascular System
- Module 6 : Blood and Immunity System
- Module 7 : Respiratory System
- Module 8 : Musculoskeletal System
- Module 9 : Central Nervous System
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Medical Receptionist and Medical Terminology bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.