Add to basket or enquire
In this Medical Law course, you will learn about the legal framework that governs public health and health services. You will explore the different types of legislation that affect the delivery of healthcare, and you will gain an understanding of the rights and responsibilities of patients, healthcare providers, and the government. Sign up today and start learning about the legal aspects of public health and health services!
After completing the Medical Law course, you can expect to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the intricate legal framework surrounding public health and healthcare services.
- Explore key legislation related to access to healthcare, medical reports, treatment, and adult support.
- Analyse and interpret the legal implications of public health policies and regulations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the legal considerations pertaining to mental health, abortion, and other pertinent healthcare issues.
- Acquire the expertise to navigate the legal landscape surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate and assess the impact of medical law on public health outcomes.
- Enhance your ability to contribute to the development and implementation of healthcare policies and legislation.
Gain an unparalleled understanding of the dynamic intersection between medical law and public health in our comprehensive Medical Law course. Explore the intricate legal framework governing the provision of healthcare services, delving into legislation on access to health, medical reports, treatment, and adult support. Uncover the complexities of public health policies and their legal implications, shedding light on crucial topics such as mental health, abortion, and the ever-relevant legislation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
With a robust focus on theoretical exploration, this Medical Law course empowers you to critically analyse and evaluate the impact of medical law on public health outcomes. Through a systematic examination of key legal principles, you will develop a nuanced understanding of the legal considerations that shape healthcare delivery.
Enrol in the Medical Law course today and embark on a transformative journey towards safeguarding public well-being through a thorough understanding of the legal intricacies surrounding healthcare.
Medical and Healthcare Law Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: An Introduction to Medical Law
- Module 02: Legislation on Access to Health, Medical Report, Treatment
- Module 03: Legislation on Adult Support
- Module 04: Legislation on Public Health and Health Service (Part 1)
- Module 05: Legislation on Public Health and Health Service (Part 2)
- Module 06: Legislation on Public Health and Health Service (Part 3)
- Module 07: Legislation on Public Health and Health Service (Part 4)
- Module 08: Legislation on Coronavirus
- Module 09: Legislation on Mental Health (Part 1)
- Module 10: Legislation on Mental Health (Part 2)
- Module 11: Legislation on Abortion
- Module 12: Other Legislation (Part 1)
- Module 13: Other Legislation (Part 2)
This comprehensive course provides an in-depth exploration of the legal framework governing medical, patient rights, and healthcare services. Through a series of engaging modules, you will develop a profound understanding of the complexities of medical law, equipping you with the knowledge and skills to navigate legal challenges in the healthcare sector. Join us on this transformative journey and unlock a world of legal expertise within the medical field.
Who is this course for?
This Medical Law course is ideal for:
- Healthcare professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of medical law.
- Legal practitioners interested in specialising in healthcare law.
- Policymakers and public health officials aiming to understand the legal implications of their decisions.
- Advocates and activists striving to effect positive change in the healthcare sector.
Also, for those who are interested to enrol in further - Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK), RQF Health and Social Care etc.
This Medical Law course will be beneficial for anyone looking to pursue a career as:
- Legal Consultant in Healthcare Organisations (£40,000 - £70,000 per year)
- Healthcare Policy Analyst (£30,000 - £50,000 per year)
- Healthcare Compliance Officer (£35,000 - £60,000 per year)
- Medical Law Researcher (£25,000 - £45,000 per year)
- Legal Advisor for Health Service Providers (£40,000 - £70,000 per year)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.