Add to basket or enquire
Our Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course is also accredited by IAO & CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Ensure that your Clinic or Medical facility runs smoothly and efficiently by taking this comprehensive administration course. Not only will you earn the best way to manage your facility, but you’ll also earn a recognised diploma to prove your accomplishment and credentials. By studying with us, you will quickly become proficient in the complex task of managing a medical environment and all the challenges that it brings with it. Whether you are a manager or administrator, our interactive modules will cover every eventuality that you may encounter in your profession.
This course guides you through the responsibilities of Medical and Clinical Administration. You will be taught everything required, from filing confidential medical records, to controlling the flow of medicinal stocks and supplies. We also provide a useful guide to medical and an overview of health and safety in a clinical and hygienic environment. Make sure you are aware of all your legal and ethical duties as an administrator and enrol in this invaluable course today.
Why People Enrol this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course
- Learning materials of our Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course
This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Medical and Clinical Administration
- Medical and Clinical Administrator
- Responsibilities of a Medical Administrator
- Core Skills and Personal Qualities
- Management of Appointment Systems
Module 2: Organise Schedules
- Managing Appointment System
- Handling and Making Appointments
- Appointment Responsibilities And Techniques
- Guidelines for Successful Ap
Module 3: Maintaining Medical Records
- What is a Medical Record?
- Value of Medical Records.
- Principles of Good Record Keeping
- Storage of Medical Records
Module 4: Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
- The Filing System in Medical Offices
- The Basic Filing Requirement
- Guidelines to Set Up a Medical Filing System
- Alphabetic and Numeric Filing Systems
Module 5: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- The Concept of Patient Confidentiality
- Confidentiality 'Dos and Don'ts'
- Ethical and Legal Duties of Confidentiality
- Confidentiality Model
Module 6: Controlling Stocks and Supplies
- Typical Business Office Supplies
- Ordering Supplies
- Checking Deliveries
- Clinical Supplies
Module 7: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Common Anatomy Term
- Common Pathology Terms
- Common Medical Root Words, Suffixes, Prefixes
- Common Terms for Medical Receptionists
Module 8: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Importance of Health and Safety In the Healthcare Sector
- First Aid at Work
- Types of Risks and Hazards
- Hepatitis and AIDS
Module 9: Information Technology in Health Care
- Basic Operation of a Computer
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient benefits Through Computerization
- Registration Data
Module 10: Medical (Clinical) Coding and Billing
- Clinical Coding
- Uses of Clinical Coding
- Clinical Coding Pathway
- Key Roles
- Sources of Coding Errors
Module 11: Legal aspects and Ethics
- Legal Aspects
- Medical Ethics and Etiquette
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- National Patient Safety Agency
How is the Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Medical & Clinical Administrator, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Medical & Clinical Administrator, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.