Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Medical & Clinical Administration bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course with 5 additional IAO-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Medical & Clinical Administration bundle.
This Medical & Clinical Administration bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Medical Terminology Training
- Essentials of European Medical Device Regulations
- Medical Coding Inpatient Training: DRG-PCS
- Level-4 Medical coding Training: ICD-10-CM
- Phlebotomy & Blood Collection Procedure
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Medical & Clinical Administration bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Medical & Clinical Administration bundle.
This premium online course titled Medical & Clinical Administration bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme endorsement and IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Medical & Clinical Administration bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Medical & Clinical Administration bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Medical & Clinical Administration Bundle from One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Medical & Clinical Administration bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Medical & Clinical Administration bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Medical & Clinical Administration bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma:
Module 1: Introduction to Medical and Clinical Administration
- Medical and Clinical Administrator
- Responsibilities of a Medical Administrator
- Core Skills and Personal Qualities
- Management of Appointment Systems
Module 2: Organise Schedules
- Managing Appointment System
- Handling and Making Appointments
- Appointment Responsibilities And Techniques
- Guidelines for Successful Ap
Module 3: Maintaining Medical Records
- What is a Medical Record?
- Value of Medical Records.
- Principles of Good Record Keeping
- Storage of Medical Records
Module 4: Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
- The Filing System in Medical Offices
- The Basic Filing Requirement
- Guidelines to Set Up a Medical Filing System
- Alphabetic and Numeric Filing Systems
Module 5: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- The Concept of Patient Confidentiality
- Confidentiality 'Dos and Don'ts'
- Ethical and Legal Duties of Confidentiality
- Confidentiality Model
Module 6: Controlling Stocks and Supplies
- Typical Business Office Supplies
- Ordering Supplies
- Checking Deliveries
- Clinical Supplies
Module 7: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Common Anatomy Term
- Common Pathology Terms
- Common Medical Root Words, Suffixes, Prefixes
- Common Terms for Medical Receptionists
Module 8: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Importance of Health and Safety In the Healthcare Sector
- First Aid at Work
- Types of Risks and Hazards
- Hepatitis and AIDS
Module 9: Information Technology in Health Care
- Basic Operation of a Computer
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient benefits Through Computerization
- Registration Data
Module 10: Medical (Clinical) Coding and Billing
- Clinical Coding
- Uses of Clinical Coding
- Clinical Coding Pathway
- Key Roles
- Sources of Coding Errors
Module 11: Legal aspects and Ethics
- Legal Aspects
- Medical Ethics and Etiquette
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- National Patient Safety Agency
How is the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Medical & Clinical Administration bundle, you will also qualify for an IAO Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Medical & Clinical Administration bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Medical & Clinical Administration bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Medical & Clinical Administration bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Medical & Clinical Administration bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.