Add to basket or enquire
The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma , you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Medical and Clinical Administration
- Medical and Clinical Administrator
- Responsibilities of a Medical Administrator
- Core Skills and Personal Qualities
- Management of Appointment Systems
Module 2: Organise Schedules
- Managing Appointment System
- Handling and Making Appointments
- Appointment Responsibilities And Techniques
- Guidelines for Successful Ap
Module 3: Maintaining Medical Records
- What is a Medical Record?
- Value of Medical Records.
- Principles of Good Record Keeping
- Storage of Medical Records
Module 4: Effective Filing Systems in Medical Offices
- The Filing System in Medical Offices
- The Basic Filing Requirement
- Guidelines to Set Up a Medical Filing System
- Alphabetic and Numeric Filing Systems
Module 5: Confidentiality in a Medical Environment
- The Concept of Patient Confidentiality
- Confidentiality 'Dos and Don'ts'
- Ethical and Legal Duties of Confidentiality
- Confidentiality Model
Module 6: Controlling Stocks and Supplies
- Typical Business Office Supplies
- Ordering Supplies
- Checking Deliveries
- Clinical Supplies
Module 7: Medical Jargon and Terminology
- Common Anatomy Term
- Common Pathology Terms
- Common Medical Root Words, Suffixes, Prefixes
- Common Terms for Medical Receptionists
Module 8: Maintaining Workplace Safety
- Importance of Health and Safety In the Healthcare Sector
- First Aid at Work
- Types of Risks and Hazards
- Hepatitis and AIDS
Module 9: Information Technology in Health Care
- Basic Operation of a Computer
- Electronic Prescriptions
- Patient benefits Through Computerization
- Registration Data
Module 10: Medical (Clinical) Coding and Billing
- Clinical Coding
- Uses of Clinical Coding
- Clinical Coding Pathway
- Key Roles
- Sources of Coding Errors
Module 11: Legal aspects and Ethics
- Legal Aspects
- Medical Ethics and Etiquette
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- National Patient Safety Agency
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Medical & Clinical Administration Diploma also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.