Add to basket or enquire
Embark on a captivating journey into the realm of Media Studies, New Media, and Globalisation, where the power of communication and the influence of media converge. Explore modules that unveil the secrets behind media forms, advertising, visual media, film, and cultural studies. Gain insights into media audiences and institutions while discovering the profound impact of new media in a globalised world. Join our Media Studies, New Media, and Globalisation course to unlock a world of opportunities in the dynamic field of media and communication.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of media studies, exploring its theoretical foundations and key concepts.
- Analyse the influence of different media forms on society, culture, and individuals.
- Examine the role of advertising as a powerful tool for communication and persuasion.
- Explore the intersection of visual media, film, and cultural studies, understanding their impact on the collective consciousness.
- Investigate media audiences and institutions, gaining insights into their dynamics and relationships.
- Critically evaluate the implications of new media in a globalised context, including its impact on communication, culture, and society.
Our Media Studies, New Media, and Globalisation course offers an immersive exploration of the multifaceted world of media and its far-reaching effects. Through six engaging modules, participants will delve into the foundations of media studies, media forms, advertising, visual media, film, cultural studies, media audiences, institutions, and the influence of new media in a globalised landscape.
The course begins with an introduction to media studies, providing participants with a solid theoretical foundation and an understanding of key concepts. Participants will then explore the diverse forms of media and their profound influence on society, culture, and individual perspectives. The modules further delve into the power of advertising as a means of communication and persuasion, uncovering the strategies and techniques employed in this field.
Moreover, participants will analyse the impact of visual media, film, and cultural studies on shaping narratives, identity, and collective consciousness. Media Studies course also delves into media audiences and institutions, examining their dynamics, roles, and influence. Lastly, participants will explore the profound implications of new media in a globalised world, critically evaluating its impact on communication, culture, and society at large.
Who is this course for?
- Students interested in studying media, communication, or cultural studies at a higher education level.
- Professionals in the media industry seek to enhance their knowledge and understanding of media theories and global trends.
- Individuals passionate about the impact of media on society and culture.
- Journalists, content creators, and media practitioners looking to expand their expertise and critical thinking skills.
- Anyone curious about the influence of the media and its role in shaping the world we live in.
- Media Analyst: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Marketing and Communications Specialist: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Media Planner: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Social Media Manager: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Content Creator: £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Public Relations Officer: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.