Add to basket or enquire
Mechanics of Material
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
eduCBA brings you a very interesting course on Introduction to Mechanics of Material. This course will take you through the details of mechanics of materials.
Mechanics of Material
eduCBA brings you a very interesting course on Introduction to Mechanics of Material. This course will take you through the details of the mechanics of materials.
We are going to focus on topics like:
- What is Elastic Material?
- Concept of Stress
- Stress Types
- Hooke’s Law
- Direct or Normal Stress
- Problem Solving
Please find the below curriculum of the courses:
Section: Introduction to Strength of Materials
- Video Name: Introduction to Strength of Material
- Video Name: Mechanics of Material
- Video Name: What is Strength of Material?
Section: Important Concepts in Strength of Materials
- Video Name: What is an Elastic Material?
- Video Name: Concept of Stress
- Video Name: Stress Types
- Video Name: Hooke’s Law
- Video Name: Direct or Normal Stress
- Video Name: Problem Solving
Who is this course for?
- Engineering students
- Diploma students
- Anyone who wants to learn about Introduction to Mechanics of Material
- Basic knowledge of Mechanics of materials.
- A Computer with internet
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.