Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £190 - Enrol Now!
Whenever you have an issue with your refrigerator, air conditioner, or heater — an HVAC or mechanical engineer arrives to save the day. Because of HVAC mechanical engineers, you stay cool in the summer and warm & cosy in the winter.
An HVAC mechanical engineer is in charge of designing, installing, and operating HVAC equipment, including systems like heating, cooling, and ventilation. They provide services everywhere, from residential structures to large-scale commercial complexes, including schools, offices, and hospitals. Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing skills are usually required of HVAC mechanical engineers, as well as familiarity with building regulations and international standards regulating HVAC systems. They're a part of your everyday life, more than you would imagine. If you are also interested in this cool hands-on profession, then this Mechanical Engineering & HVAC course is your perfect stepping stone.
By taking this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of HVAC mechanical engineering. This course will educate you on the fundamentals of HVAC. Moreover, you will learn about the components and the inner workings of centrifugal pumps. In addition, this mechanical engineering and HVAC course will train you in the intricacies of multistage centrifugal pumps. Not to mention, you will have a thorough knowledge of centrifugal pump impellers during this course.
Add this bundle course to your basket — take your first step toward a lucrative and satisfying career.
What skills you will gain:
- A complete understanding of mechanical engineering
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of HVAC
- Refine knowledge of centrifugal pump components
- Acquaintance with the inner workings of centrifugal pumps
- Understand the intricacies of multistage centrifugal pumps
- Expertise in the centrifugal pump impellers
This Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Mechanical Engineering & HVAC
- Course 2: Electrical Power System and High Voltage Engineering
- Course 3: Electrical Engineering With Electric Circuits
- Course 4: PUWER
Learn about Mechanical Engineering & HVAC from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Course will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Mechanical Engineering & HVAC. You’ll also gain the skills of Mechanical Engineering & HVAC to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Mechanical Engineering & HVAC professionals and gain first-hand experience of Mechanical Engineering & HVAC problem-solving. This course is self-paced. You can complete your course and submit the written assignment in your suitable schedule.
This bundle will provide you with the latest information and updates of Mechanical Engineering & HVAC.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Mechanical Engineering & HVAC, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this Course for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Mechanical Engineering & HVAC is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Course, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Mechanical Engineering & HVAC any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Course, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Why buy this Course?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
While finishing this course will improve your knowledge and help you succeed in the future, it is important to note that you will not be able to work professionally after completing it.
- Mechanical Engineering Course Overview
- Welcome to Mechanical Engineering
- Centrifugal Pump Components Explained
- Mechanical Engineering Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
- How Multistage Centrifugal Pumps Work
- Centrifugal Pump Impellers
- How Multistage Centrifugal Pumps Work
- Final Thoughts
**Electrical Power System and High Voltage Mechanical Engineering**
- Module 1- Introduction to Electrical Power System and High Voltage Mechanical Engineering
- Module 2- Types of High Voltage
- Module 3- Generation of High Voltage AC at Power Frequency
- Module 4- Generation of High Voltage High Frequency AC
- Module 5- Generation of High Voltage Impulse Part 1
- Module 6- Generation of High Voltage Impulse Part 2
- Module 7- Generation of High Voltage DC Part 1
- Module 8- Generation of High Voltage DC Part 2
**Power System Analysis – Part 1**
Power in Single-Phase AC Circuits
- Review of Single-Phase Power for Power System Analysis
- Example – Single-Phase Power Systems
- Complex Power and the Power Triangle – Fundamental Concepts in Power Systems
- Example – Complex Power in Power Systems
- Complex Power Flow in Power Systems
- Example – Complex Power Flow in Power Systems
Power in Three-Phase AC Circuits
- Balanced Three-Phase Circuits in Power Systems
- Wye-Connected Loads in Power Systems
- Example – Wye-Connected Loads in Power Systems
- Delta-Connected Loads in Power Systems
- Example – Delta-Connected Loads in Power Systems
- Delta-Wye Transformation of Power System Loads
- Example – Delta-Wye Transformation of Power System Loads
- Balanced Three-Phase Power in Power Systems
- Per-Phase Analysis of Power Systems
- Example – Per-Phase Analysis of Power Systems
**Power System Analysis – Part 2**
Generator Models in Power System Analysis
- The Synchronous Generator and its use in Power Systems
- Circuit Model
- Voltage Regulation
- The Power Angle
- Example – Generator Circuit Model
- Example – Generator Voltage Regulation
- Example – Generator Output Power
Transformer Models in Power System Analysis
- The Power Transformer and its use in Power Systems
- Exact Equivalent Circuit
- Exact Equivalent Circuit Referred to the Primary Side
- Approximate Equivalent Circuit Referred to the Primary Side
- Approximate Equivalent Circuit Referred to the Secondary Side
- Simplified Equivalent Circuit Referred to the Primary Side
- Simplified Equivalent Circuit Referred to the Secondary Side
The Per-Unit System in Power System Analysis
- Introduction to the Per-Unit System and its use in Power System Analysis
- Example – Per-Unit Calculations
Transmission Line Models in Power System Analysis
- Introduction to Transmission Lines and Their Use in Power Systems
- The Short Length Transmission Line Model
- Example – Short Line Models
**Power Mechanical Engineering: Power System Analysis – Part 3**
Power Flow (Load Flow) Analysis in Power Systems
- Introduction to Power Flow Analysis in Power Systems
- The Bus Admittance Matrix of a Power System
- Example – Calculating the Bus Admittance Matrix of a Power System
- Power Flow (Load Flow) Studies in Power Systems
- The Power Flow Equation
- The Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 1
- The Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 2
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 1
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 2
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 3
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 4
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 5
- Example – Gauss-Seidel Power Flow Method – Part 6
Short Circuit Analysis of Balanced Faults in Power Systems
- Introduction to Short Circuit Analysis of Power Systems
- Balanced (Three-Phase) Faults in Power Systems
Short Circuit Analysis of Unbalanced Faults in Power Systems
- Introduction to Symmetrical Components and its use in Power Engineering
- Positive, Negative, and Zero Sequence Voltages in Power Systems
- Positive, Negative, and Zero Sequence Currents in Power Systems
- Positive, Negative, and Zero Sequence Impedances in Power Systems
**Power Mechanical Engineering: Power System Analysis – Part 4**
Power Engineering: Power System Analysis - Part 4
- Definition of Stability in Power Systems
- Definition of Steady-State Stability of Power Systems
- Definition of Transient Stability of Power Systems
- The Swing Equation in Power Systems
- Synchronous Machine Reactances During Transients
- The Power Angle Curve
Steady-State Stability of Power Systems
- Synchronizing Power
- Natural Frequency of Oscillation
- Damping Power
- Damping Ratio
- Damped Frequency of Oscillation
- Rotor Angles During Transients
- Frequency During Transients
- Response Time Constant and Settling Time
After studying the course materials of the Mechanical Engineering & HVAC there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Mechanical Engineeringtraining is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Mechanical Engineering & HVAC course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in mechanical engineering and HVAC.
This Mechanical Engineering & HVAC course will help you build a firm foundation in HVAC mechanical engineering and pave the way for several fascinating employment opportunities, such as—
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Designer
- HVAC Mechanical Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
In the United Kingdom, these positions pay an average of £15,000 to £55,000 a year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What qualifications will I revive after completing this courseAnswer:
Dear Tom, Completing this bundle of 4 courses, you will receive a free CPD accredited certificate for each of the courses. However, this does not provide any formal qualifications as these courses are only designed for personal development and skill improvement. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price