Add to basket or enquire
Mechanics are always in high demand, and enrolling on the Mechanic online training course will allow you to develop the full set of skills you need to excel as a professional mechanic. From boosting your car knowledge to helping you manage your workload, this Mechanic course has everything.
On the Mechanic course, you will learn a range of professional skills from our team of experts. Broken down to focus on each part of the car, you will be given a full introduction to general car maintenance and repair as a Mechanic including the dashboard indicator lights, tires, the fuel system, the cooling system, and the drivetrain.
The Mechanic course also provides you with essential bicycle maintenance knowledge, ensuring you know how to carry out regular bike maintenance, as well as the essential tools you need in your bike maintenance toolbox. In addition, the Mechanic course also covers working with motorbikes, so you feel confident and skilled enough to fix motorbike engines, ignitions, suspension systems, wheels, tires, and much more! Finally, the Mechanic course will teach you how to maximise your personal productivity and how you can use emotional intelligence in the workplace to improve your communication skills.
What Will I Learn From This Mechanic Course:
- Learn the safety rules a Mechanic must follow and the tools you need
- Study general maintenance for car Mechanics
- Focus on each part of the car and learn how to maintain and fix them
- Discover how to carry out regular bike maintenance
- Study the individual parts of the bicycle and how to care for them
- Understand the basics of motorbike maintenance
- Learn about each part of the motorbike and how to fix them
- Discover how to maximise your personal productivity to ensure career success
Why People Love And Enrol The Mechanic Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Mechanic Course
- Learning materials of our Mechanic course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Mechanic course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Mechanic online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Mechanic course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Mechanic is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Mechanic course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Mechanic course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Mechanic today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Mechanic:
***Car Mechanic Training***
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tires
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
Module 6: The Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
Module 8: The Electrical System
Module 9: The Drive Train
Module 10: Brakes
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
- Module 3: Regular Bike Maintenance
- Module 4: Tyre
- Module 5: The Wheels
- Module 6: The Brakes
- Module 7: The Saddle
- Module 8: The Chain
- Module 9: The Steering System
- Module 10: The Gears
- Module 11: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Module 12: Suspension
***Motorbike Maintenance Course***
Motorbike Maintenance Course
- Module – 01: Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Module – 02: Basics of Engine
- Module – 03: Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Module – 04: Ignition
- Module – 05: Suspension
- Module – 06: Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Module – 07: Electrical Maintenance
- Module – 08 Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Module – 09: Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Module – 10: Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
- Module – 11: Troubleshooting
***Maximising Personal Productivity Course***
Introduction to the Course
- Course Objectives
Module One: Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
Module Two: The Power of Routines
- What is a Routine?
Module Three: Scheduling Yourself
- The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
Module Four: Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
- The One-Minute Rule
Module Five: Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- The Sliding Scale
Module Six: Using Project Management Techniques
- The Triple Constraint
Module Seven: Creating a Workspace
- Setting Up the Physical Layout
Module Eight: Organizing Files and Folders
- Organizing Paper Files
Module Nine: Managing E-mail
- Using E-mail Time Wisely
Module Ten: Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
***Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training***
Introduction to the Course
- Course Objectives
Module One: What is Emotional Intelligence?
Module Two: Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
Module Three: Verbal Communication Skills
- Focused Listening
Module Four: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
Module Five: Social Management and Responsibility
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
Module Six: Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Seeing the Other Side
Module Seven: Gaining Control
- Using Coping Thoughts
Module Eight: Business Practices (I)
- Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
Module Nine: Business Practices (II)
Module Ten: Making an Impact
- Creating a Powerful First Impression
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Mechanic course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Mechanic course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Mechanic course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Mechanic training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Mechanic course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Mechanic course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Mechanic course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Mechanic course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Mechanic course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Mechanic course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.