Add to basket or enquire
Measurement systems analysis helps you understand how much variation is present in your measurement system. When you’re driving your car and the fuel gauge shows ¼ of a tank remaining, you want to be able to trust that measurement is correct. The same is true of any measurement system you use in your business.
In this course you will learn how to apply the vital techniques of measurement systems analysis in your business processes. The analysis will tell you if your measurement system is capable of accurately and consistently providing data that reflects the true condition of products and processes in your business.
The training features plenty of opportunities to practice with examples, exercises and quizzes to test your knowledge. By the end of the course, you will have the skills to conduct simple, straightforward analysis to understand uncertainty in measurement systems and improve processes at your company.
- 12 practical tutorials with videos, reference guides, exercises and quizzes.
- Designed to prepare you in part for the IASSC Green Belt exam. To prepare in full, you should also take the Lean Six Sigma Principles, Statistical Process Control, and Hypothesis Testing courses part of our four course Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program.
- Understand the concept of a data measurement system and data measurement error.
- Learn the key attributes of an effective data measurement system.
- Master the Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R) technique to understand the typical variation that exists in your measurement system.
- Perform Variable Data and Attribute Data Gage R&R calculations using Excel and Minitab.
- Aligned to the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully sit for and pass an official IASSC certification™ exam, which can be taken through IASSC. We do not provide access to IASSC Certification exams.
Who is this course for?
You won’t need to do any advanced math or derive proofs behind the formulas or statistics. You will learn how to use popular programs like Excel and Minitab to do the calculations, and how to read the data and analyze the results of the study.
This course is part of our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt program, which consists of four courses designed to prepare you for the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Green Belt exam. We recommend you take all four courses in the program to be fully prepared for the exam.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the course delivered in videos?
Yes, the course consists of 12 tutorials with videos, reference guides, exercises, and quizzes.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there, does this course have an equivalent level such as diploma or certificate? Thanks in advance
When you complete all lessons within the course and the final exam, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement. GoSkills courses are accredited with Continuing Professional Development. GoSkills Ltd is also an IASSC Accredited Training Organization, which is a Professional Association dedicated to growing and enhancing the standards within the Lean Six Sigma Community. So, if you are looking to become certified in a Lean Six Sigma program, this course is a great step in that direction.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.