London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) is 2 Stage programme. Stage 1 leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits) qualification, followed by Stage 2 which leads to award of MBA Top Up by University of Chichester delivered by our awarding body - OTHM, UK.
An MBA is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge and problem-solving ability. It will also update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career.
Critically, the programme takes into account strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future. This MBA is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works.
Why is this course right for you?
- Advance your career: 74% say their qualification played a vital role in their career advancement.
- Increase your salary: 78% increase their earning potential within a year.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and add values to your educational profile.
- Learn with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Study anywhere, anytime on your laptop, phone or tablet
- Comprehensive study materials and e-library support.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
Stage 1 (Level 7 Diploma)
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 4 mandatory units and 4 optional units, making a combined total of 120 credits.
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional Units – Choose any Four
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
Stage 2 - MBA Top Up
- Consultancy Project Report (60 Credits) – compulsory
The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ (CPR) of 12000 words.
The Master of Business Administration programme is awarded by University of Chichester.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.