Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the MATLAB Simulation for Power System Engineers to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Introduction to MATLAB/Simulink for Power Systems
- Installing MATLAB/Simulink
- Navigating the Library Browser
- Simulink Libraries for Generators
- Simulink Libraries for Transformers
- Simulink Libraries for Transmission Lines
- Simulink Libraries for Power System Loads
- Taking Measurements in Simulink
Power System Studies in MATLAB/Simulink
- Introduction to the Test Power System Model
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 1 – Generators
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 2 – System Equivalent
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 3 – Transformers
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 4 – Transmission Lines
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 5 – Loads and Capacitor Banks
- Building the Simulink Model – Part 6 – Connecting the Blocks
- Running Load Flow Studies in Simulink
- Generator Open-Loop Control
- Generator Closed-Loop Control
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.