Add to basket or enquire
Broaden your horizons and expand your knowledge of mathematics – a subject that is a fundamental necessity for everyone, irrespective of what job role they are in. Even the simplest of mathematical functions can be a struggle if you don’t have basic knowledge of the topic, but it’s never too late to rekindle your interest! If, for whatever reason, you struggle with the subject, you can turn this around by signing up to this in-depth course today!
Cover a Range of Mathematical Subject Areas
Brush up on your maths skills, including the basics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, as well as slightly more advanced topics covering decimals, fractions and algebra, and you will gain confidence in all areas of maths that are needed daily. Whether it’s to improve your productivity at work, or because you wish to be able to apply these new-found skills in your personal life, this course can help you.
No More ‘I Don’t Knows’
There’s nothing worse than being asked a mathematical question and struggling to find the answer without resorting to a calculator or saying ‘I don’t know’. By signing up to this course, you won’t have to utter those three words again, and will be able to solve mathematical problems with ease – perfect if you deal with numbers in the workplace, at home or even when helping the kids with their homework.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Enrol on this course if you wish to improve your maths skills – whether it’s for an upcoming exam, a new job or simply because you wish to add to your personal development.
- Revisit basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Understand the concepts and learn how to do simple and larger sums, and demonstrate the working out.
- Learn how to use decimals, with emphasis on reading them, writing them and ordering them. Understand how to round up to a whole number, or a specific number of decimal places, and learn how to add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals successfully.
- Understand how to read and write common fractions, and how to order them. Recognise the various fraction equivalents, and understand the concept of ratio.
- Get to grips with percentages, including how to calculate percentage parts of whole numbers, how to figure out percentage increase and decrease and how to use a calculator to find a percentage.
- Gain insight into the various units of measurement and how to work with them, including length, weight, capacity and temperature.
- Learn how to read and plot graphs with confidence.
- Understand basic algebra, and its uses.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study online – all resources are available at the touch of a button, no matter what time of the day you wish to access them.
- No time restraints and no pressure. There’s no need to feel embarrassed either, because you can study in the privacy of your own home, and work around current commitments.
- Repeat lessons as often as you need in order to gain confidence in the area.
- Short and simple video tutorials ensure students aren’t overwhelmed with information all in one go. Take your time and work at your own pace.
- Plenty of reading materials and short quizzes which can help you to test your knowledge and recognise where improvements can be made.
- No need to spend a fortune on private tutor costs!
- Perfect for all ages – you’re never too old to learn!
If your mathematical skills don’t add up to what you deserve, sign up to this exciting course today!
Note: Certificates must be applied within 3 months of course completion.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, who is this course accredited by? Thanks
It's not accredited as such but you do receive a certificate of completion by eTrain.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What level is the qualification and how much does it cost to attain the certificate after completion? Thanks
Hello Mahima, The maths course is beginner to intermediate level and the certification is included in the course price of £95.00. I hope this helps Regards, eTrainThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.