UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Construction Material Management Unit Certificate - Construction Management - CPD Accredited
An understanding of the basic properties of major construction materials is fundamental to becoming an effective construction manager. This Construction Management: Material Management course will introduce students to the properties, applications and design considerations of common construction materials.
Material Management - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UKPDA
- Material Management - The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- Material Management - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- Material Management - Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Material Management - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Material Management - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
Material Management - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment.
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on Learning Platform. You will be assessed by UKPDA’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’ and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All Written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
Material Management - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Material Management - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £40+ postage charges: Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Individuals who are seeking knowledge about construction Industry and want to lead Construction Industry.
Students seeking to enrol for for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the Construction Industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.