Add to basket or enquire
Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication Strategies
Whether you work in an office, in a customer service role, in management or even if you have no work experience, being able to communicate effectively is vital. This course aims to give practical knowledge and skills, so you can communicate effectively and understand telephone etiquette. Employees who know how to handle the diverse situations using skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. Give yourself an advantage over your competition with a well-recognised qualification on your CV.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication Strategies
01. TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE
- Getting Started – Telephone Etiquette
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Handling Voicemail Messages
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
- Wrapping Up – Telephone Etiquette
02. COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
- Getting Started – Communication Strategies
- The Big Picture
- Understanding Communication Barriers
- Paraverbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Speaking Like a STAR
- Listening Skills
- Asking Good Questions
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Wrapping Up – Communication strategies
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Telephone Etiquette and Communication Strategies by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for anyone who is hoping to work in a call centre
- This course would also be helpful for anyone working in an office, reception or customer service role
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This course could help you become:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Center Operator
- Call Center Agent
- Claims Handler
- Telephone Researcher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.