Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to comprehend and use statistics to full effect
Statistics are a core skill used in many careers. Basic statistics are critical for making decisions, investments, new discoveries, and even predictions. But with this course from Global Edulink, you can expand on the fundamentals and gain a better understanding of the statistical world. Statistics Fundamentals – Part 2 Intermediate takes business users and data science enthusiasts into practical, example-based learning of the skills associated with statistics through learning about advancement of data and probability, sampling and sample size, confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing. But first, the introductory concepts from part 1 will be reviewed. Use your increased knowledge in the statistical arena to help increase your career trajectory.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Mastering Statistics
- The course introduction
- Data management and probability
- Process of sampling
- Definitions of sample size
- Overview of confidence intervals
- Hypothesis testing techniques
- The conclusion
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Statistics by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Those working in business, business analytics, and data science
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basics and gain a deeper understanding of how statistics work in the real world
- For those who have studied business, business analytics, or data science at A’ level, or equivalent
- Data Scientist
- Statistical Programmer
- Technical Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Research Statistician
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.