Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This course is all about Vector Design in Adobe Photoshop CC.
There are no requirements to enroll this course. You can start from novice to become a Master in Vector Design inside Adobe Photoshop CC.
In this course you will learn:
- What are the differences between Vectors and Rasters?
- What are the uses of Vectors?
- How to create and manage Grids and Guides inside Adobe Photoshop CC?
- How to create and manage basic Shapes? Including Rectangles, Rounded Rectangles, Ellipses, Polygons and Stars, Lines and Custom Shapes
- How to manage Fills and Strokes?
- How to work efficiency with Black Arrow and White Arrow tools?
- How to Manage Shapes using Live Shape Properties?
- How to create Masks and manage Masks Properties?
- How to create and manage Vector Masks?
- How to manage more shapes in one layer?
- How to Merge Shape Layers?
- How to Arrange Shapes?
- How to Align Shapes?
- What is the use of Align Edges Option?
- How to manage paths using Paths Panel?
- How to draw paths/shapes using the Pen Tool?
- How to get the best results from the Pen tool?
- How to work with the Freeform Pen tool?
- How to Add/Delete/convert Anchor points?
- How to create and Manage Custom Shapes?
- What are New Path Options? (Adobe Photoshop 2018 and Later)
- How to use Curvature Pen Tool? (Adobe Photoshop 2018 and Later)
And finally put all this knowledge in action and create:
- 3D Wallpaper
- Monocolor Logo
- Icon Sets
- Business Card
- 3D DVD Package
- Web Elements
- Santa Character
- Symmetrical Design
All from Scratch.
Have fun and enroll the course :)
What you will learn
- Learn differences between Vectors and Rasters
- Learn how to create and manage Grids and Guides inside Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to create and manage basic Shapes in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to manage Fills and Strokes in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to work efficiency with Black Arrow and White Arrow tools
- Learn how to use Live Shape Properties Panel in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to use masks and Vector Masks in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to manage, merge, align and arrange shapes in one layer
- Learn how to use Pen Tool in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Learn how to create and Manage Custom Shapes in Adobe Photoshop CC
This course will cover the following topics
- Meeting Shapes
- Dive Into Shapes
- Meeting the Pen Tool
- More Custom Shapes
- Real World Projects
- 2019 Updates
Who is this course for?
- Students of Graphic Design, Web Design, UI Design and Illustration
- Anyone who wants to learn Vector Designing in Adobe System
Basic understanding of using Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic designer.
- Advertising specialist.
The average pay for a Digital Designer is $19.53 per hour.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.