Mastering Perl Scripting Certification Training
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Edureka's Mastering Perl Scripting course will cover concepts like writing Perl scripts, interaction with files, complex data structures, Object Oriented Perl programming, Database interface, Web scraping etc. Audience will also go through important and most widely used Perl libraries like DBI, LWP, Spreadsheet, Data Dumper, forkmanager, Threading, Moose etc.
After completion of the Mastering Perl Scripting Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand and master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Perl
2. Master the concepts of file handing and directory handling
3. Learn to define and use the subroutines, data structures and functions
4. Master the concepts of Regular expression in Perl
5. Learn to write Complex data structure for faster data processing
6. Learn to create and use the Perl packages for code decomposition paradigm
7. Learn and Master the Object Oriented Perl and Modern Perl
8. Learn the installation and use of CPAN modules
9. Master the web scraping, database interface and multithreading in Perl
10. Work on a Real Life Project on fetching a data Google finance. Store them in the database for future use.
Who is this course for?
The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Software developers
2. Testing Professionals
3. System Administrators
4. Automation developers
5. Analytics Professionals
6. ETL developers
7. Project Managers
8. Software professional
This course builds a solid foundation for professionals aspiring the skills for Perl development in any domain vertical.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.