70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Do you have a flair for Science?
Studying Natural Science can open a lot of doors as it shows intelligence, investigative skills, the ability to interpret and present complex data, the ability to critically evaluate information and a rational approach. That is exactly what this course will teach you. Whether you’re interested in working in the field of science, hope to go on to further study of the subject, or simply want to broaden your awareness, this course is the perfect start and would be very useful for students who need support while studying the subject. Learners will gain an in depth awareness of immunology, the biology of bacteria, various infections and much more!
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Mastering Microbiology
1. INTRODUCTION TO MICROBIOLOGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
2. GENERAL BACTERIOLOGY
- General Bacteriology
- Advanced Bacteriology
3. DISEASE CONTROL & PREVENTION & WHAT ARE VIRUSES?
- Disease Control & Prevention
- What Are Viruses?
4. DNA VIRUSES AND VIRAL DISEASES
5. RNA VIRUSES AND VIRAL DISEASES
- RNA Viruses and Viral Diseases- Part 1
- RNA Viruses and Viral Diseases – Part 2
6. PARASITIC INFECTIONSNOT AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS
- Parasitic Infections
- What are Fungal Infections?
7. FOODBORNE, BACTERIAL INFECTIONS OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT & BACTERIAL SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
- Foodborne Diseases and Bacterial Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Diseases
8. BLOOD-BORNE BACTERIAL INFECTIOUS, BACTERIAL DISEASES, BACTERIAL SKIN
- Blood-borne Bacterial Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial Diseases of the Respiratory Tract
- Bacterial Skin and Wound Infections
9. ESSENTIAL PRINCIPLES OF IMMUNOLOGY
- Essential Principles of Immunology – Part 1
- Essential Principles of Immunology – Part 2
10. ANTIBIOTICS: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Antibiotics: All You Need To Know
- Anti-fungal Drugs: All You Need To Know
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. These online multiple-choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Microbiology.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be very suitable for anyone hoping to go on to higher study, or those hoping to work in the field of Microbiology.
- This course would also be helpful to those studying Microbiology who need extra tuition.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Research Analyst
- Lab Assistant
- Research Scientist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.