Add to basket or enquire
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Corona virus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Mastering Home Decoration & Repair
Home decoration and repair are the most in-demand services
A lot of people do not have the time or skill to do it themselves, so they seek assistance from a qualified and professional service provider. If you enjoy home decoration and repair, then this could be you!
Choosing this Mastering Home Decoration & Repair course means you will have a professional qualification. Global Edulink is a leading and well-recognised course provider. We provide accurate and up-to-date information, so you can get qualified and have better career prospects.
This course covers the fundamentals of home decoration and repair. You will gain a full understanding of home refurbishment, such as: planning, budgeting and much more. As well as this, the modules cover hiring and working with contractors. Learners will also gain practical knowledge of planning permission, health and safety and how to keep records. Additionally, learn popular styles of interior design and design inspiration.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. Also, a tutor will be on hand to give guidance if you ever need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Mastering Home Decoration & Repair
01. GOOD REASONS TO RENOVATE
- Good reasons to renovate
02. DEFINITION OF CONSIDERATIONS
- Definition of Considerations
03. HOW TO HIRE CONTRACTORS
- How to Hire Contractors
04. HOW WORK WITH CONTRACTORS
- How Work with Contractors
05. UNDERSTANDING PAPERWORK AND LEGAL STATUS
- Understanding Paperwork and Legal Status
06. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Safety and Environment
07. UNDERSTANDING DESIGN INSPIRATION, IDEAS AND CHECKLISTS
- Understanding Design Inspiration, Ideas and Checklists
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Home Decoration & Repair by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to work in home improvement, decoration or repair.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
This course could help you become a:
- Home Decorator
- Interior Designer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review