Mastering Home Decorating and Gardening
Home decorating and gardening has become an important aspect for all house owners. House owners are always on the lookout for ways and ideas to decorate and improve their home and garden. Certain house owners who have the necessary knowledge and skills opt to handle the home decorating and improving all by themselves. However, some others who do not possess the necessary knowledge and skills related to home decorating and improving opt to hire a professional to do the necessities.
Either you want to be a professional or you want to handle home decorating and gardening on your own, this course is the ideal one for you. This course will cover the basics of home decorating and gardening. You will be taught in detail about home decorating techniques such as wallpapering, painting and tiling. Through this course, you will also learn about plaster work, drywall and wall construction. You will also be guided regarding gardening techniques and tips such as fencing, decking and patios. You will also be trained on how to deal with pests, damp and rot. Furthermore, the importance of home security and the ways to install it in one’s house will also be trained through this diploma.
- Understand the increasing demand for home decorating and gardening.
- Learn about the different decorating tips and techniques.
- Gain an understanding of how to decorate appropriately based on the walls.
- Gain an insight into handling pests, rot and damp while decorating and gardening.
- Understand the importance of home security and how to apply home security.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
Module 01- Decorating Techniques
Module 02- Identifying Walls
Module 03- Explore Outdoor Projects
Module 04- Walk Around Outdoor
Module 05- Dealing With Damp, Rot And Pests
Module 06- Applying Home Security
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Certificate in Home Decorating and Gardening.
The Home Decorating and Gardening certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to work in home improvement, gardening or decorating.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
- Painter and decorator – £20,760 per annum
- Landscape architect – £25,231 per annum
- Nursery manager (Horticulture, landscape, gardening) – £28,000 per annum
- Gardener – £17,749 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.