Add to basket or enquire
Mastering Financial Accounting (USA Standards)
A qualification in finance is incredibly useful and could help you gain employment not just in financial roles, but also in a range of public and private sector organisations. This course (USA Standards) will demonstrate to prospective employers that you have sound analytical, numerical, and decision making skills, so will be an enhancement to any CV. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. If you want to progress in your career in finance, the course in Mastering Financial Accounting is a good fit for your career. It is a practical course that will for you to develop your skills and learn to manage your finances or the finances of your organisation. You will master the concept of financial accounting, learn profit and loss, revenue or debit and how to balance your books.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements
- A Review of the Accounting Cycle and Preparing Financial Statements
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control
- Learn Basic Receivables Accounting, Accounting Compensation and Expense Accounting
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities
- Introduction to Corporation and Stockholders’ Equity
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Mastering Financial Accounting.
Benefits of learning with Study365:
- High quality resources and mock exams
- Course material that has been created by industry leading experts
- 24/7 access to our learning portal
- A well-recognised accredited qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- Access to a course forum where students can discuss their experiences
- Technical support and live chat service to answer enquiries
- Outstanding support from a tutor via email
What will I learn?
- How to prepare financial statements
- How to understand the accounting cycle
- How to use internal controls in accounting systems
- How to manage merchandising and control inventory
- Basic receivables accounting, accounting compensation and expense accounting
- How to complete accounts for current and long term liabilities
- Corporations and stockholders’ equity
- Analysis of financial accounting and financial statement
Who is this course for?
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for:
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Recent graduates
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Anyone pursuing a career in finance
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course will allow learners to go on to higher level study, or gain employment in any of the following positions:
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Controller
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.