Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating
Are you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Event Planning, Designing and Decorating.
During this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your own event planning business. Upon competing this Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating course learners are able to work for an existing company, or begin their own event planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating
01. CHARACTERIZATIONS OF EVENT DESIGNING
- Characterizations of Event Designing
02. WALK AROUND YOUR EVENT
- Walk around your event
03. HOW TO WORK WELL WITH CLIENTS
- How to work well with clients
04. OVERVIEW OF EVENT REQUIREMENTS
- Overview of Event requirements
05. DESIGN PRACTICE IN ACTION
- Design practice in action
06. SETUP THE BACKGROUND EFFECTS
- Setup the Background Effects
07. DRAPING TECHNIQUES
- Draping Techniques
08. DESIGN CONCEPTS FOR STYLING
- Design concepts for Styling
09. TECHNICAL STYLING
- Technical Styling
10. DISCOVER TYPES OF EVENTS
- Discover Types of events
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Event Planning, Designing, and Decorating by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those hoping to work in, or currently working in, Event Planning.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Mastering in Event Planning, Designing and decorating course can open doors to several careers, like:
- Corporate Event Planner
- Facilities manager
- Sports Event Coordinator
- Fashion Event Coordinator
- Tourist Event Coordinator
- Event Organiser
- Event Manager
- Wedding Planner
- Event Coordinator
- Event Planner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.