Add to basket or enquire
Mastering Email Marketing
Use knowledge gained from this email marketing course to help create significant growth for your brand and business
The power of email is staggering. Learn how to successfully find, engage, and convert your audience. Once you understand how to effectively manage your email marketing lists and campaigns, requiring robust mailing lists, you’ll be able to always be where your customer is – their inbox. In this intermediate level course, you’ll: look at how to get started with the creation, development, and management of email marketing lists (which you’ll want to remain focused as your lists grow); write compelling emails and craft successful email campaigns; enhance your campaigns in the best way possible in order to achieve your marketing aims and objectives. And, all the while measuring your achievements. By the end of the course, our goal will be that you’ll understand how you to use email to increase conversions and revenue for your business.
This course will fine-tune your inner email marketer and get you to start writing exceptional and highly-engaging email campaigns that meet all your business goals. So, why not get started? Global Edulink’s flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. Our students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends, and leisure time. They study full-time or part-time, from home or work, or on the move, online, or on mobile devices. This course is key to your online marketing career to help you demonstrate your new-found expertise to your current, or future, employer.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Mastering Email Marketing
- Introduction to the course
- Definition of e-mail marketing
- Building an e-mail list
- Way of managing your e-mail list
- How to create an email campaign?
- How to write compelling emails?
- Enhance your email campaigns
- How to get the most out of your campaigns?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Email Marketing by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- Those currently working in, or considering moving into, the online marketing arena
- Online Marketing Manager
- Online Trade Marketing Executive
- Assistant Communication Manager
- Digital Content Officer
- Social Media and Content Designer
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.