Join the industry which is taking the world by storm. If you have creative ability then you should consider Digital Marketing, which focuses on marketing products using the internet. It’s an exciting option, and once qualified you’ll be in high demand and could enjoy a rewarding career.
This course covers all of the fundamentals, like digital marketing strategy, how to use search engine optimisation and how to use social media for marketing. In addition, the course contains modules on various kinds of digital marketing and how to execute them successfully. For instance, we teach you how to use video, email, content and mobile marketing. As you can see, this course is comprehensive and contains all of the basics and includes more advanced aspects of digital marketing.
Go at your own pace and learn in your own home with our convenient online platform. Course material is delivered straight to you and is created by experts in the industry, which is our way of guaranteeing that it’s accurate and up-to-date. Everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, so we make our course material available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. You won’t have to rearrange your life to get qualified, and will have support from a tutor whenever you need it.
- Understand how to put together an accurate digital marketing strategy
- Understand how to set KPIs for online marketing activity
- Understand how to use social media for marketing
- Have the ability to plan successful email marketing campaigns
- Have a full understanding of analytics
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Digital Marketing professional
This online course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY-
- The importance of defining three strategies
- Building a business strategy
- Building a brand strategy
- Building a marketing strategy
2. EXPLORING DIGITAL MARKETING
- Components of digital marketing
- The digital marketing landscape
- Definitions and terminology
- Definitions and terminology
- Building a brand strategy
4. STARTING WITH THE WEBSITE
- What makes a website effective?
- Choosing a domain name
- Building a site yourself
- Making your website convert
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Installing Google Tag Manager
5. FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYTICS
- Introduction to measuring data
- How online analytics work
- Using goal and event tracking
- Looking at a conversion funnel
- Defining your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A look at attribution models
6. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How SEO works
- Essential optimization techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Crafting a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Choosing to hire a professional
7. SEARCH AND DISPLAY MARKETING
- Introduction to search and display
- Launch text search ads
- Launch display search ads
- Deciding to use remarketing
- Succeeding at search and display marketing
8. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Who`s using social media?
- Build my Facebook page
- Building Your Audience
- Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience
- Promoting the Business on Facebook
- Advance features and managing page
- Introduction to Twitter
- Connecting & Twitting
- Advertising on Twitter
- Introduction to YouTube
- Marketing on YouTube
- Working with YouTube Channel
- Advertising on YouTube
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Finding and Engaging with your Audience
- Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page
- Recruitment with LinkedIn
- Create a Pinterest Business Account
- Improving Pinterest Presense
- Analyse the Performance of Pinterest
14. VIDEO MARKETING
- The impact of video marketing
- Getting started with video marketing
- Creating compelling content
- Promoting videos on YouTube
- Meaningful video marketing metrics
15. EMAIL MARKETING
- Creating an email marketing plan
- Understanding email marketing
- Tools to launch successful campaigns
- Measuring the success of email
16. CONTENT MARKETING
- What is content marketing?
- Creating a content planning model
- Setting up a blog
17. MOBILE MARKETING
- The mobile marketing landscape
- Mobile applications
18. EXPANDING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
- Running A/B marketing tests
- A look into affiliate marketing
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
Method of assessment:
Learners will be assessed by online multiple choice exam at the end of the course. The exam is marked instantly, so you will know how you have done straight away.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Digital Marketing certificate
Who is this course for?
- This course is comprehensive, so is suitable for beginners or those with some experience in digital marketing
- This course would also be helpful for small business owners who need to market their product or service
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.