Add to basket or enquire
Becoming a Master of Quality Excellence
This comprehensive learning pathway has been designed to develop the top professionals in the world.
Equip yourself with an exceptional understanding of leading edge quality management, improvement approaches and strategic leadership as well as outstanding personal ability.
Completing this pathway and becoming a Master of Quality Excellence will enable ISO9001:2015 to be deployed with an organisation that delivers unrivalled customer satisfaction everywhere, every day and every time.
Good for Outstanding Leaders and Organisations
If you are a Quality Professional that wishes to develop a strong commitment to the advancement of quality excellence and improvement, the Master of Quality Excellence is right for you.
Good for You
- Recognised qualification to enhance your career prospects
- Equipping you with a recognised approach and a common language
- Develop influencing skills and a robust technical knowledge that enables you to consult and coach your top management effectively and at their level
- Speak the language and perform as a strategist and not a side-line manager
Good for your Organisation
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Improved organisational performance from strategic management through to every day performance in operations and services.
- ISO9001 will be enabled to be deployed as it is intended in the 2015 update – with an organisation that delivers unrivalled customer satisfaction everywhere, every day and every time because your organisation operates as a finely tuned system
- Understanding ISO9001:2015
- Leadership of Daily process Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Developing a System of Quality Improvement
- Strategic Leadership & Managing Change
- Systems approach to quality Leadership
- Comprehensive Knowledge of ISO9001 requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of the underpinning approaches, methodologies and tools to deploy successful systems thinking, process management and improvement
- Mastery of the leadership skills required to influence top management without executive authority
- Mastery of the tools required to lead the development of organisational strategy with top management teams
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please, let me know the expected dates, provider’s website and instructor for the “Master of Quality Excellence” course.
Hi Jimmy, Thank you for your enquiry. Currently we do not have any dates scheduled. Can I ask what it is you are trying to accomplish so that I can recommend so alternatives for you. ClaireThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.