Become a VBA virtuoso.
Our Standard Microsoft VBA course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Once you’ve completed the beginner course in VBA, or have some experience, challenge yourself to the next step. Advanced VBA is a learner-friendly course that takes you through more powerful features, expanding the possibilities of what you can make VBA do for you.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first. But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours on this online video training course.
What you get with this Microsoft VBA duo:
- 69 modules of training covering the Microsoft VBA techniques
- 65+ videos with accompanying downloadable exercises
- You’ll be an advanced level user after taking this Microsoft VBA course.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- To automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- How to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
- Practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- About the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- To create cross-functional flowcharts.
Advanced Microsoft VBA:
- Advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs.
- How to write and implement Excel events.
- How to modify a variety of standard behaviours, such as double-clicking, opening files and saving files.
- How to design and implement specialised classes of objects.
- How to customise the right-click menu within cell ranges.
- External libraries, and how you can extend VBA’s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the “Ribbon” and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
About the author:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like EWB, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.
More about us:
- Formed in 2009, EwB was created to solve a problem close to our founders hearts – ineffective Microsoft Excel training.
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Microsoft before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – Most of our Microsoft Courses are also CPD Accredited.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
- We have an in-house expert, Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.