Master Microsoft VBA – Standard And Advanced Bundle - The Leading Global Excel Training Platform
ELEVATE YOUR EXCEL KNOWLEDGE BY MASTERING VBA.
VBA can be intimidating at first, since they’re one of Excel’s most advanced features. With just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel.
With 9 hours of video lessons, you will be guided through the powerful features of VBA and how to use it in your day-to-day work. You’ll have an advanced VBA understanding upon completing the course.
Through this 9-hour course you will:
- Learn how to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- Learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- Discover what variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- How to write and implement Excel events.
- Learn how to design and implement specialized classes of objects.
- Discover how to customize the right click menu within cell ranges.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA’s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the “Ribbon” and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.