EU Business School
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
New financial paradigms are emerging. With shifts in regulations and ethical thinking, the ability to understand and decipher the increasing complexity of the world of finance is more important than ever before. As an applied branch of economics, this program explores challenging technical theory and a wide range of topics, including asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals. From its foundations to the future of finance, students will gain a balanced understanding of one of the most crucial aspects of business.
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
- Brochure - EU's programs - download
"EU prepared me for taking on future challenges and also helped me a lot with networking. Actually, it was here at EU, through their networking events, that I got offered my current position." Carla Solimano, Master in Digital Business
The Master in Finance (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
The aim of the Master in Finance is to ensure that students are able to effectively engage in an increasingly globalized, diverse and multifaceted world, having acquired the required skills. At the end of the program, graduates will be able to confidently:
- Apply and critically evaluate corporate finance techniques using sound analytics.
- Blend sophisticated modeling techniques with a global perspective in the management of corporate risk.
- Critically evaluate emerging technologies, stock, bonds and derivatives using cutting-edge valuation methods with particular reference to the operation of financial markets.
- Understand and exercise critical judgement in solving problems encountered by a multinational business.
Learning from Leaders
Our graduate programs give you access to world-renowned speakers like Zev Siegl, Co-Founder of Starbucks, and Chairman of Siemens & Maersk Jim Hagermann Snabe.
At EU Business School, we hold on-campus conferences and events designed to give our students an abundance of networking opportunities. At these events, they interact with alumni and other professionals to build strong business relationships and create meaningful and lasting connections.
Top reasons to study at EU
- International: our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages
- Small class sizes: greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement
- All classes taught in English: including assignments, lectures, exams and the final business plan.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders
- Ranked among the best: programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings
- Building a business personality: we are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves
Who is this course for?
Our programs are designed for students who want an international, flexible and innovative business education.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor’s degree and transcripts or equivalent
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE 59; or equivalent; or English native
- 1 copy of your CV/résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 1 written or video essay
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Asset management
- Financial analysis
- Investment banking
Our Career Services Department will help you reach your professional goals. EU career counsellors can advise you during each step of your professional journey, whether it’s deciding what you want to pursue, searching for an internship or preparing for a job interview.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.