Master Estate Agent Diploma (level 3) Online Training Course
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Being an estate agent, having the ability to show clients available properties, help investors purchase investment properties and even assist clients find that perfect home to rent can be a very rewarding career. You help buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. You get to know your area, you sell your listings and you earn a decent commission in the process. In order to succeed as an estate agent you need the necessary training and certification.
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
Introduction to Estate Agency Diploma
The Estate Agency Diploma is an information packed course which gives you the ability to study online. You can work your full time job and study in your spare time, enjoying an industry recognised certification on completion.
This course is broken down into manageable modules, each one brimming with useful information you will be able to use to fast track your career and succeed as an estate agent moving forward.
You can study from any device linked to the internet, enjoying online support throughout your studies and lifetime access to your course modules. At the end of the course you will be required to take the multiple choice test and, once passed, you can download and print your certificate to display.
What you will learn
This course is full of useful information to provide you with the knowledge you need to be a successful estate agent in the United Kingdom. The course will cover the following:
- Learn what it takes to be an estate agent. What your role will be and the history of estate agents. You will also learn some valuable insight into the estate agency industry as a whole.
- Understand the different estate agents from domestic to rental to property negotiators to commercial agents and more.
- Know what is involved in selling a property, benefits of using an estate agent and the disadvantages of selling privately.
- Identify how to get to know your customers from canvassing to networking and more.
- Learn what an average day is like as an estate agent and what is expected of you.
- Gain an understanding of marketing, boards, agreements and more.
- Learn about evaluations, why they are important, how you can use them to bargain and help to set a realistic listing price.
- Know how to complete a successful viewing from setting it up to meeting with the client, walking them through the property, preparing the property and working to a plan.
- Identify the best negotiation tools to help you secure a deal. Learn the concepts of negotiation and how to use silence to your advantage.
- Know why clients should buy with an estate agent, your role in the process, who pays for what and so much more.
- Learn about sale progression from drawing up the documents to understanding what surveyors, conveyancers and solicitors are.
- Know how technology has had an impact on the estate agency industry.
- Get an understanding on investment property, what it is, who the buyers are and managing investment property for the client.
- Identify what a letting agent is and whether this is the role for you. Learn about the Letting Agents Association, along with your relationship with the landlord and more.
- Know what property management is.
- Get a firm understanding of the law in the estate agency industry.
There are numerous benefits to completing the Estate Agency Diploma. Whether you want to work as an estate agent or letting agent or you are looking for a position within an estate agency, you can use the knowledge you learn on a daily basis.
- Study at your own pace and in your own time.
- There is no completion time limit, so you can take as long as you need to complete the course.
- Study online using any device connected to the internet.
- Enjoy online support throughout your study experience.
- Have access to your training modules for life.
- Fast track your career within the estate agency industry with the knowledge you gain from the course.
- Use what you learn in the course and implement it into your daily work.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 16 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2 : 2 Different Types of Estate Agents
- Module 3 : The Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Module 4 : Getting to Know Your Clients
- Module 5 : A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent
- Module 6 : Selling Property with an Estate Agent
- Module 7 : Valuation Process
- Module 8 : Performing Viewings
- Module 9 : Negotiating
- Module 10 : Buying with an Estate Agent
- Module 11 : Sales Progression
- Module 12 : Technology
- Module 13 : Investment Property
- Module 14 : About Letting Agents
- Module 15: Property Management
- Module 16: Laws and Regulations
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jennifer Bowman asked:
Hi there, Is this course enough to get employment with an estate agents and or local councils or would another course be needed thankyou
Hi Jennifer, it will definitely help but we are unable to provide job search assistance. Each role may require specific skills and previous experience.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
You any contact number
You can contact us via this message App via Reed if you have any questions.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.