Add to basket or enquire
Becoming a Master Black Belt
Master Black Belts possess outstanding leadership qualities, are expert change leaders and highly valued as quality and improvement advisers.
The PMI Master Black Belt is a comprehensive and rigorous learning pathway designed to develop the world’s top improvement professionals into individuals that can drive significant and transformative improvement.
Equip yourself with exceptional understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and techniques for organisational transformation and, in addition, develop outstanding leadership qualities and ability.
Good for Outstanding Leaders and Organisations
A Master Black Belt has a holistic approach to their work and a systemic view of their organisation. Highly skilled and sought after as potential employees for senior leadership roles, the Master Black Belt is a natural leader and mentor.
If you are an improvement professional committed to organisational transformation and the development of your knowledge and application of process improvement – the PMI Master Black Belt pathway is right for you.
Good for You
- A recognised qualification to provide evidence of the skills and knowledge necessary to enhance your career prospects
- Equips you with a recognised approach and a common language
- Gain the people skills and the technical skills to lead others through sustainable and accelerated change
- Make objective decisions based on studying the results of testing theories
- Develop influencing skills and a robust technical knowledge to enable you to consult and coach your top management team effectively, and at their level
- Develop competency in the use and application of advanced data analysis techniques even when data is qualitative in nature or difficult to analyse using standard black belt tools
Good for your Organisation
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Sustained process improvement through the identification of true root cause and a deep understanding of the sources of variation
- Improved organisational performance through strategic improvement activities
- A ‘go-to’ resource for senior leaders for enterprise-wide problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the underpinning approaches, methodologies and tools to deploy successful systems thinking and process improvement
- Mastery of the Six Sigma improvement skills required to lead organisational transformation
- The methodology for designing world-class products, services and processes
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.