Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to help people relax and unwind with this comprehensive and innovative online Massage Therapy Techniques training course. Through video tutorials, online study materials and practical assessments, the Massage Therapy Techniques course teaches practical skills in massage and reflexology to enhance your career or simply provide effective therapy to friends and family who need it most.
Taught be expert instructors with years of experience in the industry, this Massage Therapy Techniques course comes with several, easy-to-understand modules covering neck, head, face and full body massages. Throughout this Massage Therapy Techniques course, you will also learn specific techniques in Swedish, Indian, sports, hot stone and lomi lomi massage, as well as reflexology, and gain an understanding of the science of massage therapy and the benefits to tissue, organs and neuromuscular systems.
Highlights of the Massage Therapy Techniques
- Learn to heal, energise and relax the mind and body through using massage therapy.
- Understand the role of a massage therapist and general benefits of massage.
- Explore valuable knowledge concerning the reasons behind using massage including tissues, organs, and neuromuscular systems.
- Discover different types of massages including Facial Massage, Indian Head Massage, Neck Massage, Swedish Massage and many more.
- Explore the benefits and procedure of LomiLomi Massage, Anti-Cellulite Massage, Thai Foot Massage, Prenatal Massage, Trigger Point Therapy and more.
- Go through various factors for starting your massage therapy business.
- Learn the best practices for marketing your business.
Why Choose this Massage Therapy Techniques Course:
- This exquisite Massage Therapy Techniques course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Massage Therapy Techniques is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Massage Therapy Techniques course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Massage Therapy Techniques course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- How A Massage Therapist Can Start A Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Complimentary Massages
- Building Your Clientele
- Other Ways To Market Your Business
- Conclusion to Massage
How is the Massage Therapy Techniques course assessed?
To successfully complete the Massage Therapy Techniques course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Massage Therapy Techniques course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Massage Therapy Techniques is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours is the Massage Therapies Techniques course, please?
Hi Tanya, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration of 16 hours of continuous study. However, you will have one year access to the course and you can comeplete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is that ok to learn or study on my spare time ,continue and stop?
Hi Marie, Thanks for the question. This is a self-paced online course. You can study the course anytime you want. You will have one year access to the course to complete it. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.