Add to basket or enquire
Interested in massage therapy, but lack hands-on experience? This course is suitable for the complete beginner or anyone who wants to learn spa techniques.A step-by-step guide will take you through core body relaxation, correct body alignment and the do’s and don’ts of how to set up your massage room. *Includes 5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor, and award-winning Spa Owner!*
- Learn the Isla Verde Full Body Relaxation Massage sequence
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of setting up your massage room
- Set up the right atmosphere for your clients
- Get the tools needed to run a successful spa or massage clinic
5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor, and award-winning Spa Owner!
Mark Perren-Jones is a highly regarded Remedial massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. He is also the owner of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa. He has more than 20 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world and throughout his career, he has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive area. It has also been the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in this area on Tripadvisor for 2 years.
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage and learn the secrets to great massages but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
The Massage Essentials
- Downloadable Material - Contraindications of Massage
- The Set up-The 4 most Important things about your Table
- Creams and Oils-What's Great and what's not
- The Set-up-do not do what I did
- One factor that makes a huge difference
- It's all in the timing
- Why I don't include these things in my massages
- Do No Harm
- The perfect person to practice your massage on
- Why most therapists don't last and what you should do instead
- Practice makes perfect
- 3 final points
- Putting it all together: the checklist
Meeting with the client
- Client Intake Form
The Massage Strokes- The Right and Wrong Ways
- Soft Hands Vs Rigid
- General stroke
- Scissor Stroke
- Acupressure techniques
Full Body Relaxation Massage
- Back of Legs
- Front of Legs
Full Body Relaxation Sequence
- Full Body Relaxation Massage Sequence
- Downloadable Material - Sequence in written form
- Foam Rolling-Great for you and Great to tell your clients about
- How to get rid of knots in your upper back -for less than $1
- Part 1
- Part 2
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in a masterclass in massage, from complete beginners, to massage lovers
- Aspiring massage practitioners who want to learn the massage secrets of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa
- Anyone who wants to learn how to cause ultimate relaxation through the power of massage
Access to a webcam for one-on-one private video tutorials
Become a massage therapist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.